Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

You made a ridiculous comment that invited ridicule. 

Unless you have something of relevance to post, please show some respect to the victims in this matter and stop attention seeking.

1 minute ago, Julian Radbourne said:

I know that, but the comments made here are akin to bullying. I made a comment, and you've ridiculed me for it.

Because it was a ridiculous comment.

Your (presumably) extremely petty case against your employer over wages has absolutely nothing to do with the issues being discussed here. 

Also, there is literally a video in this thread from a member of a family you are very much associated with accusing you of being a pant sniffer. If you have anything of relevance to say I would have thought it would be about that or the culture around WAW in general.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Julian Radbourne said:

I know that, but the comments made here are akin to bullying. I made a comment, and you've ridiculed me for it.

What did you make the comment for? There was absolutely no reason at all for you to make that post. It has absolutely no relevance to what this thread is about. Furthermore, you came on here to say you've been advised to say nothing. You invited these responses by, once again, trying to turn all the attention on yourself. That's all this was. Unless you've been sexually abused or harassed or physically harmed by someone in the wrestling business, you have nothing to contribute to this thread.