Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

8 minutes ago, Julian Radbourne said:

I know that, but the comments made here are akin to bullying. I made a comment, and you've ridiculed me for it.

This is a thread about sexual abuse in wrestling. Make your own thread if you want to discuss bullying  

I don't think he was intentionally making it about him. It was just a poor analogy. 

He was likely trying to relate that victims are being told to keep things confidential as it could harm their case, and relating his own experience to that. That was the jist of it.

No need to jump down his throat. Point it out to him politely and move on. There are far bigger issues. 

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, kamicazze said:

I don't think he was intentionally making it about him. It was just a poor analogy. 

He was likely trying to relate that victims are being told to keep things confidential as it could harm their case, and relating his own experience to that. That was the jist of it.

No need to jump down his throat. Point it out to him politely and move on. There are far bigger issues. 

I thought you weren't going to post in this thread anymore?

23 minutes ago, kamicazze said:

It’s what he always does, has done for literally decades. Years back, When Saraya went awol for a few weeks, Radders was livid that he wasn’t the first person to be notified that she was ok. 

I’ve been privy to screen grabs this morning that apparently show that Roy has decided to ask his followers to ‘show their feelings to that wanker scum’ in response to my shut down on social media. To the best of my knowledge these screenshots are real and they show my full name and hometown.

Just now, AVM said:

I’ve been privy to screen grabs this morning that apparently show that Roy has decided to ask his followers to ‘show their feelings to that wanker scum’ in response to my shut down on social media. To the best of my knowledge these screenshots are real and they show my full name and hometown.

I don't understand why they are targeting you so bad. 

You shared your story. If i recall you mentioned that you didn't class yourself as a victim, nor think it damaged you. Just stated that it was something that happened in case others had encountered it and said it to be inappropriate. 

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

That’s utterly despicable. What a reprehensible piece of shit he is. I’m sure that this forum has your back and will help you out in any way we can. Look after yourself buddy. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, AVM said:

That's so awful. I'm so sorry to hear that. That's a serious offense if he's including your personal details so I hope the police are involved at this point.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, AVM said:

I'd honestly be on the phone to the old bill now, mate.

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

That’s utterly despicable. What a reprehensible piece of shit he is. I’m sure that this forum has your back and will help you out in any way we can. Look after yourself buddy. 

Yeah he has a similar post on his Facebook too.
I get wanting to defend your Mum if you think she's done nothing wrong but this is just out-and-out threats now.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, AVM said:

It's real and still on his Facebook. He also says "You will still be getting it, son."

Edited by Chris B