Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

27 minutes ago, AVM said:

I’ve been privy to screen grabs this morning that apparently show that Roy has decided to ask his followers to ‘show their feelings to that wanker scum’ in response to my shut down on social media. To the best of my knowledge these screenshots are real and they show my full name and hometown.

Harrassment/doxxing

Police use true vision website 

no ifs buts and maybes. It is your safety at risk

In most parts of Europe and the rest of the world you are simply still considered a child at 16.

I’m absolutely shocked to realize that 16 in the UK is what 18 is elsewhere. UK Wrestlers shagging kids.

Marty ‘But it was Legal in the UK’ Scurll.

40 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

am i the only one genuinely shocked wwe hasn't fired or made any statements about alot of the guys signed to nxt-uk that have had multiple stories outed about them.

WWE are a proper company with a real HR team. I know they’re cunts and do what they want, but a real company won’t fire someone without looking into it and doing a proper investigation. Should they be suspended pending investigation? Probably. But imagine how you’d feel if you were sacked for something you didn’t do and how you would try and fight it? Not saying they’re innocent at all, they probably aren’t,  but there is a process to follow. I believe Jack was fired because he admitted to being at the party and said he didn’t know what happened. For them, that was enough to fire him.

3 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

In most parts of Europe and the rest of the world you are simply still considered a child at 16.

I’m absolutely shocked to realize that 16 in the UK is what 18 is elsewhere. UK Wrestlers shagging kids.

Marty ‘But it was Legal in the UK’ Scurll.

16 is still a child in the UK but also the age of consent unlike a lot of places in Europe where it’s 14. 

And I'm sure they are treading very carefully due to the amount of people involved with NXT UK, and thus they will want to avoid a media shit-storm with WWE mentioned all over. Sucks but they will use the ''not on any of our events'' card for these allegations. When they should try and help reform this industry as the leader.

Just now, Kfogg1991 said:

yeah i understand that i suppose we should just hope this is picked up and taken seriously and not brushed under the carpet because right now this isn't getting picked up by many main go to news sites 

I think their official statement said that should the police arrest someone then they will be suspended and if convicted they’d be fired.

Just now, Edgehead said:

And I'm sure they are treading very carefully due to the amount of people involved with NXT UK, and thus they will want to avoid a media shit-storm with WWE mentioned all over. Sucks but they will use the ''not on any of our events'' card for these allegations. When they should try and help reform this industry as the leader.

They already used the old WWE performers are responsible for their own actions line that they use when their drink driving twats get arrested