Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chili said:

You mean just outright murder someone? Yeah? 

I'm not calling for it, just curious as to whether such a thing would still be possible there, or have they cleaned up their act since. 

1 hour ago, Chili said:

Apparently so. That was always the story. Quinones is literally someone I can barely find any wrestling footage of. Rumoured he was Gorilla Monsoons kid too, he and Paul Boesch (fathered Gino Hernadez allegedly (probably not), not Monsoons son). Lots of mad mystery wrestling dads. 

He turns up in a lot of Japanese footage, mostly IWA as he ran it but he's also been all over FMW and W*ING as a manager to guys like The Headhunters.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Didnt Flair and Quinones have a fight backstage at New Years Revolution 2005 because he spunked in David's face in 2002?

Probably just a heated debate about the correct way to exposure yourself to an unwilling party. Flair insisted it's with a robe, at high altitude, with a windmilling effect. Quinones disagreed.

On 9/29/2021 at 1:53 PM, Tommy! said:

Didn't Puerto Rico used to have a rep as being a total dive? One step below being paid in food stamps in Memphis for the carnies and a resting place for scumbags whose regular work was drying up with a sprinkling of actual talent getting a quick payday to keep it looking legit. Is it still like that, assuming I'm not wrong in thinking it was once like that.

Puerto Rico used to be a hot territory [pardon the pun] when Carlos Colon was on top in the 80's.
A lot of American talent would go there and get decent pay-days [particularly from the big stadium shows] by all accounts.
It was always wild from the perspective of wrestlers getting things thrown at them or attacked by fans and I'm sure some of the places they went were absolute shit holes.
Sadly [but understandably] Puerto Rico went into decline as a territory after Brody's murder as so many American stars either boycotted it or just did not want to go there. 
Savio's group IWA had an affiliation with the WWF in the late 90's/early 00's which saw a slight resurgence when HHH, The Rock and The Undertaker made appearances there but other then that it has been struggling for a long time.

On 8/14/2021 at 11:37 PM, Stop the pigeon said:

So Jack Gallagher/Claffey has gone back to MMA training in Manchester and looks like he's a trainer as well. Mad how he's allowed to do this and wonder if they know what he did? Hopefully the women there keep their distance from him.

It's not that mad really, is it? I mean, he's 31 and has to do something to earn money I'm guessing? He paid the price by being released from the biggest pro wrestling company in the world. His career and opportunity to earn good money was destroyed, and rightfully so. 

MMA and boxing is full of characters who have done deplorable things, including rape & murder so it shouldn't really surprise anyone. If anything lets hope he's learned his lesson and moves forward with his life as a better person.