Florida deems professional wrestling ‘essential’

SuperstarNeilC

It’s almost like there is a correlation between being the most ruthless, money oriented business and being the worlds biggest business in your industry. Amazon, Apple, Walmart, WWE, it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Combination of bad attitude and mental health struggles.

which reminds me, how did Lars Sullivan survive the cull?

"Giant lanky closeted homophobe" has a surprisingly large support network.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Philjax said:

Heath Slater had earned way more money from this company than he ever should which you can apply to many others on the list.

How much did he earn? How much should he have earned? 

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Philjax said:

Heath Slater had earned way more money from this company than he ever should which you can apply to many others on the list.

How much did he earn? How much should he have earned? 

Timing is iffy as fuck but some of the guys cut had requested it at some point over the past year so you can see why they wouldn't want to pay guys if they didn't want to be in the company.

Motives aside by wwe its partly a case of be careful what you wish for...

Once this is all over I think all companies will benefit from fresh blood

31 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s almost like there is a correlation between being the most ruthless, money oriented business and being the worlds biggest business in your industry. Amazon, Apple, Walmart, WWE, it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. 

It’s not a surprise, but it’s still solid fuel for me to win the Most Faux-Outraged competition DISGUSTENG (well it was fuckin one a yas).

45 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

*Carragher white noise voice* "Your Bezoses, your Jobses, your McMahonses"

54 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

It’s not a surprise, but it’s still solid fuel for me to win the Most Faux-Outraged competition DISGUSTENG (well it was fuckin one a yas).

I’m going to think long and hard about cancelling my supscription, like I did with them taking Saudi blood money and covering up a rape in case it offended OUR BOYS. He better take notice this time. 

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

which reminds me, how did Lars Sullivan survive the cull?

I might be wrong, but don't they not release people while they're injured?

Back in the days when they'd constantly be getting rid of people just cos they'd run out of ideas for them you'd often see people injured for 9 months or however long, come back, do 1 match, then get released.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The Dart said:

might be wrong, but don't they not release people while they're injured?

It depends if they like them or not and if they need to keep them sweet for something.

They've canned women the minute the piss hit the pregnancy test before so it's not a hard a fast rule of ethics to not release people when they aren't in a position to earn elsewhere. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The Dart said:

I might be wrong, but don't they not release people while they're injured?

Back in the days when they'd constantly be getting rid of people just cos they'd run out of ideas for them you'd often see people injured for 9 months or however long, come back, do 1 match, then get released.

Wasn't Chioda at home recovering from some kind of surgery? 

• Paid Members

They’ve already bottled it with going live every week and are now going live every other week. Still fucking insane, but I’d be fascinated to know what prompted the change.

4B1734C5-E3DD-4A23-8639-E06E4917828D.jpeg.81f05ce9c2a21c16f70e2d8f11d03a80.jpeg

Even going every other week, I still can’t figure out how wrestlers with families get to safely see their loved ones and still do their job. By the time they’ve self-isolated for 14 days after filming it’ll be time to immediately fly back to Florida! The only options appear to be to just live in a Florida hotel for the rest of your life or risk seeing your family without quarantining yourself for a healthy amount of time first. Surely Daniel Bryan in particular, with a pregnant wife and toddler, is going to fuck this whole thing off?

Edited by Supremo

Bryan fucked of Saudi so I can imagine he will tell them to fuck off with this as well. He has them by the bollocks really, they can't be a cunt to him as he will fuck off to Japan or AEW. I would imagine Brie has a very healthy bank balance as well.