Florida deems professional wrestling ‘essential’

SuperstarNeilC

29 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Of everyone released, even in these tough times, AEW would be insane to not already be in contact with Drake Maverick and Rusev. I’d already be pricing up how much it costs to rent a tank for Rusev’s eventual debut.

Google says Tony Khan is worth $7billion, can afford to sign everyone released and give them all tanks if he wants.

• Paid Members
Just now, UK Kat Von D said:

Google says Tony Khan is worth $7billion, can afford to sign everyone released and give them all tanks if he wants.

UKFF says Tony Khan gets £8 a week pocket money, if his chores are all done, and has to ask his Dad if he can go for a shit. Someone's lying to us somewhere.

• Paid Members

I’ve watched this about five times today. Still brilliant.

Imagine sacking this lad at a time like now? When you can’t do matches in the traditional sense and the only thing that’s got any type of positive review in the past month was daft non-wrestling stuff? He should be more valuable than ever!

On a personal level, Drake/Spud is definitely the biggest loss out of all of this. Saw him numerous times down Orpington Halls and similar venues and loved how well he did in TNA, and was SO fucking chuffed for him getting to WWE and getting a chance.

All that 24-7 business was what he was born to do. He's such a good entertainer, and really got to shine and put smiles on peoples faces.

He'll bounce back somewhere, no doubt about it. I'm just sad for him because he made it to WWE and had the opportunity to be seen on a grander scale.

Even his social media videos are heartfelt and seem absolutely genuine, even when they're part of a storyline. Very few people have that in them.

• Paid Members

Spud has got one of the best minds for the business going. I reckon he's played a blinder with that video. WWE seem like the big bad bully (even moreso than usual) in releasing a bloke who was living his dream and it sets him up for a perfect redemption story down the road.

I can honestly see that clip being used in a video package next year when Spud is bought back and challenging for the Cruiser title.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I can honestly see that clip being used in a video package next year when Spud is bought back and challenging for the Universal title.

fixed it. He'll be bigger then Byan and Kingston put together!

Not literally, I mean he's only 5ft 6

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

If I were AEW, I'd be looking at Finlay and Angle as two of the best potential pick-ups out of the releases. Finlay did wonders with the women in WWE, and Angle's got a lot to give with his experience.

I hope not, Angle'd probably want to pop in there and do half an hour with Omega. A V-Trigger would take his head clean off.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

UKFF says Tony Khan gets £8 a week pocket money, if his chores are all done, and has to ask his Dad if he can go for a shit. Someone's lying to us somewhere.

If that is the case he has done pretty well to get AEW this far on only £8. 

13 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I hope not, Angle'd probably want to pop in there and do half an hour with Omega. A V-Trigger would take his head clean off.

Ha. There is that.. but seriously, I don't know what sort of contract Angle was on or anything, but I'm surprised they'd bin him off when you would think having a guy like that behind the scenes would be really useful. Was he even doing anything lately?

The timing sucks but I'm not even going to go down the route of venting what a  morally bankrupt dick Vince is. More on the positive side.

Rusev will be an utter star in AEW and rightly so. Drake/Spud should be snapped up immediately by them as well. He's entertaining as hell.

Infact I don't understand that at a time when WWE is not doing stuff infront of crowds why Drake isn't being kept on. You can fill a shit tonne of time with him in vignettes.