Florida deems professional wrestling ‘essential’

SuperstarNeilC

Just now, UK Kat Von D said:

I don’t get it, but then I don’t understand why @David thinks my bootlicking comment wasn’t directed at him either. The guy thinks Epstein killed himself which is basically deepthroating the boot 

Epstein? What are you rambling on about? 

Just now, UK Kat Von D said:

Sorry, was that not you? Could have sworn it was you you thought Jeffrey Epstein killed him self in prison 

I certainly wouldn't have thought so, no. I have no interest in Epstein to be honest.

As for the billionaire bootlicking nonsense, like I said, very few are actually defending Vince. In fact, most have said that he's a morally corrupt arsehole of a man. That's not news.

19 minutes ago, David said:

As for the billionaire bootlicking nonsense, like I said, very few are actually defending Vince. In fact, most have said that he's a morally corrupt arsehole of a man. That's not news.

Indeed - Vince being an utter bastard isn't up for debate. But the situation as a whole and how businesses should and shouldn't be acting at the moment is, and that's a far greater and more complex topic than just 'well that's unfair, they shouldn't do that!'.

4 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Indeed - Vince being an utter bastard isn't up for debate. But the situation as a whole and how businesses should and shouldn't be acting at the moment is, and that's a far greater and more complex topic than just 'well that's unfair, they shouldn't do that!'.

Aye, most of the non-kidzero comments with alternating viewpoints seem reasoned enough. Could do without another thread turned into another dullsville of blithe virtue signalling. 

I'm on the side of WWE being bastards, mind. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

WWE weren't forced to bribe a Government so you can force your staff to compete mid-pandemic.

WWE weren't forced to stockpile talent specifically to prevent them working with a competitor. 

WWE aren't forced to hire talent as employees in all but name in order to refuse them healthcare and benefits. 

WWE aren't forced to work with despot regimes in order to earn blood money.

WWE aren't forced to fire talent with no compete clauses and no compensation.

Only one thing matters to Vince McMahon - money. Everything else including human life is secondary. We all know this, and I don't see how last night could do anything but confirm this. What I'd also say is whilst many businesses are exploitative and unscrupulous, few are as downright immoral as WWE. 

Are AEW or any of the other promotions going to be able to afford to pick up any of these newly released talent at the minute? They're in the same kind of boat as WWE at the minute with no money coming in from ticket sales, so surely they're going to want to be saving money where they can rather than forking out right now.