Florida deems professional wrestling ‘essential’

SuperstarNeilC

48 minutes ago, The Cutting Edge said:

Roman Reigns has announced his wife is pregnant with twins (there 2nd set 😬)  big dawg will be up to 5 kids getting next generation of Samoan dynasty sorted.

Would be a big part of reason why he's off and missed Mania, other that obvious reasons going on.

You want to pop this in the Random Thoughts thread as well?

• Paid Members

I must admit, I'm intrigued to see what Slater does outside WWE. He seems like such a product of the WWE system but at the same time a fun & creative guy.

Dunno if he's a great AEW fit, but Impact could be a fun place for him to piss about.

1 hour ago, Statto said:

I must admit, I'm intrigued to see what Slater does outside WWE. He seems like such a product of the WWE system but at the same time a fun & creative guy.

Dunno if he's a great AEW fit, but Impact could be a fun place for him to piss about.

He’d fit nicely into NWA.

Whoever doesn’t sign anywhere and comes over here for a few months as shows start back and they need names to gets fans to shows, will likely clean up 

7 minutes ago, Louch said:

A Heath slater will pull a bigger family show audience than anyone on nxt uk

Oh yeah Heath would do great on the Indy scene for sure, so would Spud. Guys like No Way Jose ain’t pulling a big crowd over here though, especially if NXT U.K. floods the market with guys who are able to wrestle all over again