Disney Plus

Weezenal

• Paid Members

Well @Keith Houchen I don’t pretend there are things about them I hate either. For example recently laying off over 30k staff whilst the CEO got millions in bonuses. But then I feel that way about let’s of companies and how they’re run. I’m not going to say your wrong at all, because I get it.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

No allegedly about it. I hate Disney because of their business practices more than because of their founder being a massive racist. 

“Yes he may be in prison, but I still listen to my Lostprophets CDs”. 

Disney literally pushed lemmings off a cliff to their death. Fuck them, fuck their inherent Uncle Remus racism, and fuck the way they are killing film libraries. The Jungle Book alone is problematic as fuck. 

I can't think of many more brands so immoral, and I'm on first name terms with G*****e G****way. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

'Disney are bastards sentiments.'

Maybe a mod can move this to its own thread then as it’s veered so off topic.

I’m pissed off that as expected Dinosaurs wasn’t there this morning. But they have confirmed the launch of The Might Ducks spin off which might be alight 

22 hours ago, TomJones233 said:

Seeing Fox stuff on Disney Plus is good. Will Alien and Predator movies be made under Disney? I doubt it personally.

Highly possible as the Fox Searchlight guys have been kept on under Twentieth Productions to basically operate as Disney's new Miramax.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Disney literally pushed lemmings off a cliff to their death. Fuck them, fuck their inherent Uncle Remus racism, and fuck the way they are killing film libraries. The Jungle Book alone is problematic as fuck. 

What's the thing about killing film libraries? Is it related to their lobbying about extensions for copyright terms? If not, fuck them for that also.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

And Eurodisney fucking robbed me blind on a school trip in 1999.

Same. My trip was probably part of the same scheme. A travel day spent cramped on a coach and sitting around on a ferry, only for most of the Euro Disney attractions to be shut and not a parade in sight. Spent more time travelling to the place than actually being there, and most of the in-park time was spent in lines for the few rides that were open. I just ended up doing Space Mountain twice, this shitty haunted house and ate an over-priced burger before heading back to the coach. I think I took more photos on the ferry than the park itself.