• Paid Members
On 29/01/2021 at 3:28 PM, Tommy! said:

Is it true staff used to call the park Maushwitz, or is that just a myth? 

Definitely true. It's very well documented. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's almost as if it was designed as a ride first then turned into a film. 

When Rudyard sodding Kipling isn’t quite racist enough, Disney will make up the shortfall. 

It’s because Disney Plus are doing a remake of Song Of The South. It’s starring Brooke Shields, Chris Langham and Spike Milligan is redoing his Curry and Chips persona to play Uncle Remus. Written by

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

The Mighty Ducks films are probably my favourite film trilogy of all time and the second film absolutely is my favourite movie. All I want is to find a proper Team USA jersey and be a Bash Brother.

I have no idea why, but those movies just live in my heart. I'm so hype for the new series of it, hoping for some guest cameos but I don't mind if it doesn't happen. It feels very much like it's gonna go down Cobra Kai levels and I can deal with that, as long as ducks get to fly together again.

Define proper? I picked up a mighty ducks jersey off one of the dodgy Chinese Jersey sights for 30 euro 5 years ago and its still in solid nick. 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

Define proper? I picked up a mighty ducks jersey off one of the dodgy Chinese Jersey sights for 30 euro 5 years ago and its still in solid nick. 

That's good enough for me, just want one that won't fall apart on the first wash.

• Paid Members
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Disney's Joker. Emma Stone's Emily Blunt impression is good though. And at least it looks more interesting then Maleficient. I'll watch it, but I won't be watching it at the cinema or paying Premium Access for it. I'll happily wait until it's free.

On 1/20/2021 at 10:38 PM, chokeout said:

All 5 seasons of the muppet show are coming to Disney plus next month, the first proper release for seasons 4 and 5. Amazing news, I just hope they aren't chopped to bits to avoid copyright on the songs. 

... Also be interesting to see if they keep the Chris Langham guest star episode in. 

TMS519.coldopen.jpg

Probably not much of a surprise, but the Chris Langham episode hasn’t been included as part of S5. They’ve also omitted the episode with Brooke Shields

6 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

What did Brooke Shields do?

Not too sure, but wasn’t her breakout role playing a child prostitute?

I think there were rumours of her and Michael Jackson starting a relationship when she was still quite young. Obviously, his Simpsons episode is missing yet hers appearance remains on there, so I don’t know, your guess is as good as mine.

It’s because Disney Plus are doing a remake of Song Of The South. It’s starring Brooke Shields, Chris Langham and Spike Milligan is redoing his Curry and Chips persona to play Uncle Remus. Written by Woody Allen, directed by Roman Polanski and Victor Salva. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
Chemtrails
44 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s because Disney Plus are doing a remake of Song Of The South. It’s starring Brooke Shields, Chris Packham, and Spike Milligan is redoing his Curry and Chips persona to play Uncle Remus. Written by Woody Allen, directed by Roman Polanski and Victor Salva. 

With Gary Glitter scoring the soundtrack.