Disney Plus

Weezenal

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

'Disney are bastards sentiments.'

Maybe a mod can move this to its own thread then as it’s veered so off topic.

I’m pissed off that as expected Dinosaurs wasn’t there this morning. But they have confirmed the launch of The Might Ducks spin off which might be alight 

22 hours ago, TomJones233 said:

Seeing Fox stuff on Disney Plus is good. Will Alien and Predator movies be made under Disney? I doubt it personally.

Highly possible as the Fox Searchlight guys have been kept on under Twentieth Productions to basically operate as Disney's new Miramax.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Disney literally pushed lemmings off a cliff to their death. Fuck them, fuck their inherent Uncle Remus racism, and fuck the way they are killing film libraries. The Jungle Book alone is problematic as fuck. 

What's the thing about killing film libraries? Is it related to their lobbying about extensions for copyright terms? If not, fuck them for that also.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

I think Dinosaurs was for the US market only

It was, but god knows why. It's not like it's been shown over here within the last 20 years anywhere

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

And Eurodisney fucking robbed me blind on a school trip in 1999.

Same. My trip was probably part of the same scheme. A travel day spent cramped on a coach and sitting around on a ferry, only for most of the Euro Disney attractions to be shut and not a parade in sight. Spent more time travelling to the place than actually being there, and most of the in-park time was spent in lines for the few rides that were open. I just ended up doing Space Mountain twice, this shitty haunted house and ate an over-priced burger before heading back to the coach. I think I took more photos on the ferry than the park itself.

19 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

And they’re not even in the book are they? They deliberately racisted it up.

When Rudyard sodding Kipling isn’t quite racist enough, Disney will make up the shortfall. 

• Paid Members

The Mighty Ducks films are probably my favourite film trilogy of all time and the second film absolutely is my favourite movie. All I want is to find a proper Team USA jersey and be a Bash Brother.

I have no idea why, but those movies just live in my heart. I'm so hype for the new series of it, hoping for some guest cameos but I don't mind if it doesn't happen. It feels very much like it's gonna go down Cobra Kai levels and I can deal with that, as long as ducks get to fly together again.