Disney Plus

Weezenal

6 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

What did Brooke Shields do?

Not too sure, but wasn’t her breakout role playing a child prostitute?

I think there were rumours of her and Michael Jackson starting a relationship when she was still quite young. Obviously, his Simpsons episode is missing yet hers appearance remains on there, so I don’t know, your guess is as good as mine.

It’s because Disney Plus are doing a remake of Song Of The South. It’s starring Brooke Shields, Chris Langham and Spike Milligan is redoing his Curry and Chips persona to play Uncle Remus. Written by Woody Allen, directed by Roman Polanski and Victor Salva. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
Chemtrails

44 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s because Disney Plus are doing a remake of Song Of The South. It’s starring Brooke Shields, Chris Packham, and Spike Milligan is redoing his Curry and Chips persona to play Uncle Remus. Written by Woody Allen, directed by Roman Polanski and Victor Salva. 

With Gary Glitter scoring the soundtrack.

• Paid Members

I hear all the Muppet Show episodes on Disney plus are also hidden away behind parental controls and have disclaimers about offensive content at the beginning as well. Also a few songs missing for copyright reasons. 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I hear all the Muppet Show episodes on Disney plus are also hidden away behind parental controls and have disclaimers about offensive content at the beginning as well. Also a few songs missing for copyright reasons. 

The parental controls is a universal thing across the platform, anything with a guidence disclaimer is 7+(or something similar)

18 of the episodes have got the disclaimer, which is a lot better than them being cut. Seems they have it cover everything from stereotypes to Cash singing in front of the confederate flag. 

I've looked through and it's amazing how much they've managed to put on. The Spike Milligan episode only seems to be missing in Europe, which is odd. Can't think what was in it that might cause that. 

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, chokeout said:

The parental controls is a universal thing across the platform, anything with a guidence disclaimer is 7+(or something similar)

18 of the episodes have got the disclaimer, which is a lot better than them being cut. Seems they have it cover everything from stereotypes to Cash singing in front of the confederate flag. 

I've looked through and it's amazing how much they've managed to put on. The Spike Milligan episode only seems to be missing in Europe, which is odd. Can't think what was in it that might cause that. 

Spike did a version of 'It's A Small World' with some problematic depictions, I think him doing a racist impression of a Chinese person is the major issue there.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator