Disney Plus

Weezenal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
57 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Thanks! I did wonder if they'd put that on. Annoying they're just having it on the US one though.

I was asked to see if Malcom in the Middle was streaming on any D+ service, so was looking at them through Europe, asia, Australia and the Americas. I couldn't find it. That 50th Special though was on nearly every version though except the UK. It is very odd. All I can think is maybe someone has bought the streaming rights to show at Christmas, which sounds completely bizarre, but I cannot think of any other reason as to why it isn't on there. 

• Paid Members

Don't know what to make of that Home Alone trailer. The original is my favourite Christmas movie so my expectations are pretty high. I'm worried that the quite strong supporting cast won't change the fact that the lad playing Kevin is an annoying looking and sounding little twerp, and even for a child his acting was rough.

• Paid Members

That McAllister name tag on one of the cops has me suspecting there's a cameo from a Culkin. I'd love if they went with Keiran instead of Macauley. 

That was definitely Buzz, the close up screamed “hey look! Someone from the original movies!”

Didn’t Culkin film some kind of teaser when they first announced it? I reckon he’s pretty much nailed to make a cameo, one that’s probably so short if you put it in the trailer they run the risk of having the whole thing there

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Don't know what to make of that Home Alone trailer. The original is my favourite Christmas movie so my expectations are pretty high. I'm worried that the quite strong supporting cast won't change the fact that the lad playing Kevin is an annoying looking and sounding little twerp, and even for a child his acting was rough.

He was the best friend in Jojo Rabbit. He was excellent in that, so hopefully it’s more of a trailer issue.

1 hour ago, chokeout said:

The cop is Buzz, isn't it?

yes it is, confirmed on IMDB in the cast.

Personally I’d love Macaulay to pop up in a film the kid is watching on Netflix as a nod to Angels with Dirty Faces.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He was the best friend in Jojo Rabbit. He was excellent in that, so hopefully it’s more of a trailer issue.

I thought the joke was he couldn't act in that. Weird anyone thought to cast him and build a film around him.

On a side note I hated that film.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yep. The rumours were going around, then Hasbro released these sweet ass figures https://uk.hasbropulse.com/collections/hasbro-pulse-exclusives-1/products/marvel-legends-series-x-men-wolverine-90s-animated-series, but this is wonderful.

Also, Agatha Harkness spin off and a Marvel Zombies series. I am in!

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

1 hour ago, chokeout said:

I'm all in for Beymax and Zootopia series. They really need to make a sequel to the best modern Disney film (Tangled) at some point as well. 

Tangled is too far gone for a sequel film now, it got totally usurped by the popularity of Frozen which is a shame as it’s a much better film.

The wife & I are debating whether or not to watch Home Sweet Home Alone to see if it’s as bad as the trailer made it look

Edited by WyattSheepMask