Disney Plus

Weezenal

• Paid Members

Boy Meets World. Can't wait to watch it with my Daughter. It's still top notch.

I was hoping they would have Home Improvement too but perhaps they don't own that.

I'm signing up for The Simpson's and Boy Meets World. I'm sure there'll be other 90's Disney movies on there that I'll stumble across. I saw a list of content and Blank Cheque and Homeword Bound we're in there too.

We signed up last night for the £50 for a year deal. Probably going to spend most of the first day just browsing what’s actually on there.

Not sure how far behind the US we’re going to be with content, but it seems like most of the movie library upto last years Lion King remake will be available at launch. Frozen 2 and Onward are both being fast-tracked to Disney+ in the US due to Covid19, so might be worth keeping an eye out for them appearing soon. Think Spril 3rd was the date given for them.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I was annoyedd when I realised that Quidco had Disney+ with £37 cashback, and that the offer had ended the day before my wife suggested getting it due to the whole Covid thing so was against the idea of getting it, especially since I've already seen the Mandolorian, but now the kids are officially off school with no end in sight I guess we're getting it. One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing is with the entry fee alone, the mighty ducks trilogy and the Muppet Christmas Carol (I just pray to Jim Henson that When Love Is Gone is reinstated in time for Christmas) make it work the price. And whatever other Muppet stuff is there

My mother in law revealed that she'd signed up, so I stole her login, and used my VPN to access it. 

It's bloody fantastic. There is just so much on there. Definitely worth the £50 that she spent on it. 

I didn't watch much Disney as a child, and my missus is looking forward to getting me through tons of it whilst we're in isolation.