Disney Plus

Weezenal

• Paid Members

The Mighty Ducks films are probably my favourite film trilogy of all time and the second film absolutely is my favourite movie. All I want is to find a proper Team USA jersey and be a Bash Brother.

I have no idea why, but those movies just live in my heart. I'm so hype for the new series of it, hoping for some guest cameos but I don't mind if it doesn't happen. It feels very much like it's gonna go down Cobra Kai levels and I can deal with that, as long as ducks get to fly together again.

11 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

The Mighty Ducks films are probably my favourite film trilogy of all time and the second film absolutely is my favourite movie. All I want is to find a proper Team USA jersey and be a Bash Brother.

I have no idea why, but those movies just live in my heart. I'm so hype for the new series of it, hoping for some guest cameos but I don't mind if it doesn't happen. It feels very much like it's gonna go down Cobra Kai levels and I can deal with that, as long as ducks get to fly together again.

Define proper? I picked up a mighty ducks jersey off one of the dodgy Chinese Jersey sights for 30 euro 5 years ago and its still in solid nick. 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

Define proper? I picked up a mighty ducks jersey off one of the dodgy Chinese Jersey sights for 30 euro 5 years ago and its still in solid nick. 

That's good enough for me, just want one that won't fall apart on the first wash.

• Paid Members

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 10:38 PM, chokeout said:

All 5 seasons of the muppet show are coming to Disney plus next month, the first proper release for seasons 4 and 5. Amazing news, I just hope they aren't chopped to bits to avoid copyright on the songs. 

... Also be interesting to see if they keep the Chris Langham guest star episode in. 

TMS519.coldopen.jpg

Probably not much of a surprise, but the Chris Langham episode hasn’t been included as part of S5. They’ve also omitted the episode with Brooke Shields