7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Told them to keep it out the back for @Thunderplex

Keeps things a movin’!

Just now, Factotum said:

Why are people stockpiling toilet roll? I mean, I get food, but toilet roll?

Where do you think all the stockpiled food is going to end up? Connect the dots, man.

Where do you think all the stockpiled food is going to end up? Connect the dots, man.

Use a towel and or shower/bath. Spend your money on pasta. I think Matt Hancock will announce that on the Today show tomorrow.

I think the stockpiling thing bothers me the most about all this. The thought of people panic buying and there being a shortage of food and stuff. I heard yesterday that things like plastic gloves are out of stock for 3 months so places like food factories may struggle and that's when people start stockpiling.

1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

First confirmed case in newcastle has been announced today. See what fuss this causes.

You can't get a Geordie to put on a coat when they are going around the Bigg Market at 2am on a freezing February night. You've no chance of getting them to take this seriously. 

11 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

You can't get a Geordie to put on a coat when they are going around the Bigg Market at 2am on a freezing February night. You've no chance of getting them to take this seriously. 

We sometimes put a long sleeved shirt on but it is widely frowned upon. 

I had to see it, so now you do to

I work in a hospice and we’re having problems ordering hand sanitiser. Even the NHS supplier has run out and apparently there’s a 3-month waiting list!

Apparently a South Korean brewery is donating some of its pure alcohol to be used in hand sanitiser production. If I was a PR exec for Corona I'd be suggesting they follow suit.

I gave up yesterday, went to bookers and brought a huge pack of bog roll. When people are emptying shelves of tin tomato’s it’s probably time to throw the towel in.