Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I see a bus pass every day with an advert on the side for the Trolls movie, coming to cinemas "April 6". It's like Groundhog Day.

Lockdown happened just in time or I'd have been to see the fucker twice by now.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I highly doubt he would have been. When I worked for the clown (Ronald Mcdonald, not Boris Johnson) it was a very strict rule. A fender bender in a drive through becomes much worse if its a guy in a cardboard box.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I had to walk through a KFC drive-thru once, as they'd closed the restaurant because of their being a football match on.

In fact, it must have happened more than once, as there was an occasion where I was stood behind a car, but in front of a horse.

Posted

I remember going to a McDonalds in Southampton late at night that had a little window like a drive through for people to order at. I couldn't tell you if it was a drive through in the day or purpose built for the safety of the restaurant at night. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

go hard or go home!

Itll be interesting to see how gyms will re open, i go to a familly run place thats already small and the machines are packed in tightly

They won’t unless they can space everything by 2m until the rules change 

Posted

Biggest single thing I've missed in the lockdown has been access to the gym. I feel it's done notable damage to my physical and mental health. I've walked around 500 miles in the lockdown since I started monitoring it and have still put on a chunk of weight. Really need them to make this more of a priority as I don't think it's just me.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Ralphy said:

go hard or go home!

You went home then?

Posted
4 hours ago, AshC said:

Biggest single thing I've missed in the lockdown has been access to the gym. I feel it's done notable damage to my physical and mental health. I've walked around 500 miles in the lockdown since I started monitoring it and have still put on a chunk of weight. Really need them to make this more of a priority as I don't think it's just me.

Have you tried doing a 15-20 minute HIIT video off Youtube? I found this has been a great way of keeping active whilst the gyms are closed as like yourself, I am missing the gym in a big way. One positive from lockdown is that it has given me a chance to focus on other areas of exercise which I had previously zero experience in. I would never have thought of doing a HIIT class before whether that be online or in person, you feel the benefit straight away and you feel so happy you have done it afterwards.

Posted

Yeah, a few have suggested it. It's probably worth a go. Took me so long to find a routine that actually worked that it's frustrating to then have it taken away. Thanks man.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...