Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

I didn't realise Weybridge had been bombed by vintage aircraft during the last 10 weeks. 

That's just old Herr Kittel reliving his grandad's glory days and launching a Messerschmitt Bf 109 off Churchfield Rec and strafing Pizza Express. Pay him no attention. 

On 6/5/2020 at 4:50 PM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

That's just old Herr Kittel reliving his grandad's glory days and launching a Messerschmitt Bf 109 off Churchfield Rec and strafing Pizza Express. Pay him no attention. 

I must've missed this, but this is disconcerting.

Don't tell me you live in this Tory Town as well.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I must've missed this, but this is disconcerting.

Don't tell me you live in this Tory Town as well.

I don't, I live in a completely different Tory part of the country. I do however have relations there who I am forced to visit fairly regularly.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, KingofSports said:

'The only disease right now is racism'. The words of a 25 year-old prick called Raheem Sterling. Couldn't care less what colour you are, son. Those are the words of a wretch. No respect due.

Fucking hell. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, KingofSports said:

'The only disease right now is racism'. The words of a 25 year-old prick called Raheem Sterling. Couldn't care less what colour you are, son. Those are the words of a wretch. No respect due.

Settle down, Jan Moir.

"I know this might sound a little bit cheesy but the only disease right now is the racism that we are fighting.

"This is the most important thing at this moment in time because this is something that is happening for years and years. Just like the pandemic, we want to find a solution to stop it.

"At the same time, this is what all these protesters are doing. They are trying to find a solution and a way to stop the injustice they are seeing, and they are fighting for their cause.

"As long as they are doing it peacefully and safely and not hurting anybody and not breaking into any stores, they continue to protest in this peaceful way."

Context.  Matters.