Joe Blog Posted May 31, 2020 Posted May 31, 2020 I cannot believe what is happening in London. People really are the worst. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 31, 2020 Posted May 31, 2020 Just now, Joe Blog said: I cannot believe what is happening in London. People really are the worst. To be fair, this could be posted in any thread. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted May 31, 2020 Posted May 31, 2020 27 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: I cannot believe what is happening in London. People really are the worst. Unless I’m missing something blindingly obvious, what’s happening? Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 31, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 31, 2020 I'm guessing the Black Lives Matter protest in Trafalgar Square Quote
Merzbow Posted May 31, 2020 Posted May 31, 2020 I'm guessing they mean this party? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52859984 Quote
Joe Blog Posted May 31, 2020 Posted May 31, 2020 (edited) The thousands marching through London yeah. I absolutely support the sentiment but this is ridiculous, has Covid just been forgotten about. Sorry should have specified. Edited May 31, 2020 by Joe Blog Context Quote
Loki Posted May 31, 2020 Author Posted May 31, 2020 4 hours ago, JNLister said: Surprised the news we found a vaccine didn't get more publicity: Just to say, this is fake. Those criteria aren't the official ones. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted May 31, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 31, 2020 (edited) Yeah, apologies for this. I should have reverse image searched. Looks like it originated on the Mail website a few weeks ago and was then a "how lockdown could be lifted" speculation rather than official criteria: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8311227/Britain-endure-lockdowns-future-unless-government-changes-dangerous-stance.html Not sure if the Mail produced it themselves or just lifted it from elsewhere. Edited May 31, 2020 by JNLister Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 31, 2020 Members Posted May 31, 2020 This is the most English thing ever. It's so pathetic it's funny. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted May 31, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 31, 2020 If there's not at least one complaint from some nutter about it being a foreign cheese I'll be disappointed. Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted May 31, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 31, 2020 My neighbour has been having BBQ's and loud late night drinking sessions with loads of his mates the last few days in his back garden. He also filled up a huge inflatable swimming pool yesterday despite there being a hose pipe ban here now cos it hasn't rained in ages. I've never been so tempted to report someone to the cops/council for breaching the regulations, but I know it's not worth the hassle in the long run. Hopefully he'll just fall in the pool when he's pissed and drown one night. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted June 2, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 2, 2020 Metro are reporting that there were 445 deaths, but nothing has been reported by the government. Its like they've actually run out of fucks to give. Wait until they stop doing the daily brief and watch us all die. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted June 2, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 2, 2020 We are being ushered back into the office despite being able to work from home. It's generally been met with confusion. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 2, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 2, 2020 1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said: Metro are reporting that there were 445 deaths, but nothing has been reported by the government. Its like they've actually run out of fucks to give. Wait until they stop doing the daily brief and watch us all die. Just announced they are dropping the weekend one due to poor ratings as if it’s some shitty sitcom. Which, in someways is apt Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted June 2, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 2, 2020 4 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Just announced they are dropping the weekend one due to poor ratings as if it’s some shitty sitcom. Which, in someways is apt I've been crying out for the need to recast for about a decade now. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.