Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

The thousands marching through London yeah. I absolutely support the sentiment but this is ridiculous, has Covid just been forgotten about. 

Sorry should have specified. 

Edited by Joe Blog
Context

4 hours ago, JNLister said:

Surprised the news we found a vaccine didn't get more publicity:

EZVXB-tXkAAR9z-.jpeg

Just to say, this is fake.  Those criteria aren't the official ones.

• Paid Members

Yeah, apologies for this. I should have reverse image searched.

Looks like it originated on the Mail website a few weeks ago and was then a "how lockdown could be lifted" speculation rather than official criteria: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8311227/Britain-endure-lockdowns-future-unless-government-changes-dangerous-stance.html

Not sure if the Mail produced it themselves or just lifted it from elsewhere.

Edited by JNLister

My neighbour has been having BBQ's and loud late night drinking sessions with loads of his mates the last few days in his back garden. He also filled up a huge inflatable swimming pool yesterday despite there being a hose pipe ban here now cos it hasn't rained in ages. I've never been so tempted to report someone to the cops/council for breaching the regulations, but I know it's not worth the hassle in the long run. Hopefully he'll just fall in the pool when he's pissed and drown one night.

• Paid Members

Metro are reporting that there were 445 deaths, but nothing has been reported by the government. Its like they've actually run out of fucks to give. Wait until they stop doing the daily brief and watch us all die. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Metro are reporting that there were 445 deaths, but nothing has been reported by the government. Its like they've actually run out of fucks to give. Wait until they stop doing the daily brief and watch us all die. 

Just announced they are dropping the weekend one due to poor ratings as if it’s some shitty sitcom. Which, in someways is apt

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Just announced they are dropping the weekend one due to poor ratings as if it’s some shitty sitcom. Which, in someways is apt

I've been crying out for the need to recast for about a decade now.