Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members

I'm still chasing the dragon for these fuckers, which were the best crisp I have ever had and were seemingly only available at a solitary 7 Eleven in Boston I went to years ago. Not generally a Kettle man, but these were the business.

Kettle-BuffaloBleu.jpg.4b95c9362851fff569a42d0a67878b82.jpg

Other half is from Winnipeg Manitoba and doesn't have a clue who Chris Jericho is. Will say that the Canadians have some dynamite crisps though. Old Dutch may sound like a Poundland cologne, but the ketchup flavour and all dressed are particularly delicious.

OD_21Featured_Potato_570x360(9298)_570x360cc.jpg.831611945548513170589ee7fe0e72f8.jpg

Edited by Gus Mears

I found some Masala flavour Kurkure in a local discount newsagents, they seem to get discontinued or near out of date stock and sell it on the cheap. 40p instead of a quid and they're so good, a weird mouthfeel at first due to the ingredients not being the usual potato or corn, using a mix of dal and other things as they're a pretty big brand in India and the surrounding area.

A nice spice that lingers but doesn't leave you gasping for a drink.

spacer.png

• Paid Members

Frequenters of Polish shops who like an onion flavoured crisp, get yourself some of these ;

Chipsy-Crunchips-X-Cut-Karmelizowana-Ceb

Not sure if I prefer them to Lays "Green Onion" but as usual Crunchips can do no wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Portugal is renowned for its cuisine. But on your next visit, before you devour some of it's world-famous peri-peri chicken or sample some of it's delightful salmon and cod, give these a go. Lovely. Goes down especially well with a Sagres or a Super Bock. 

IMG_8842.thumb.JPG.1c2eddeeef6b45229ab3d3ef86028f54.JPG

My mate is over from Canada for Christmas and bought a bag of Ruffles for us. I'm kind of glad we don't have them over here because I doubt I'd ever eat anything else.

il_570xN.3834239808_ish0.jpg