Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

14 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I've seen these ugly packaged fuckers in Farmfoods for like three quid a pack, are they any good at all?

I’ve tried the lemon and black pepper variety of these, and I thought it was nice enough; but not necessarily something I’d buy again. 

I bought it as part of a variety box from We Love Crisps; which, when stocked up, has all sorts of nice flavours and brands, including many mentioned in this thread.

1 minute ago, RedRooster said:

bought it as part of a variety box from We Love Crisps; which, when stocked up, has all sorts of nice flavours and brands, including many mentioned in this thread.

Whenever I look at this website, it's all just sold out.

Similar to how I get the kids a snack surprise box every month, someone should do one just for crisps. I'd subscribe within a second.

1 minute ago, SuperBacon said:

Whenever I look at this website, it's all just sold out.

Similar to how I get the kids a snack surprise box every month, someone should do one just for crisps. I'd subscribe within a second.

They’re not always quick to restock, unfortunately - it’s a great website, when what you want is actually available…

Totally agree on the surprise box, I was thinking the exact same thing and actually discovered We Love Crisps when I was trying to find exactly what you’re talking about. I’m really surprised that it doesn’t appear to exist. 

@Merzbowhave you got any clarky crisps?

Have been really unwell for a few days so had to my get my ex to get me a few bits from Spar.

"I suppose you'll need some crisps. I'll get some"

spacer.png

Most people take paracetamol when they're ill. I take Space Raiders (yes I'm not happy about that price either)

Good selection, she's a good lass.

ezgif.com-gif-maker_81_740x740.jpg
I gave these a try. His appearances in AEW have been abysmal, but these are anything but. They’re actually pretty decent. There’s a nice lemon taste to them, and although they’re not particularly spicy, there’s a very mild kick which works well with the flavour. I’d recommend these. 

• Paid Members
On 4/12/2023 at 10:54 PM, Keith Houchen said:

The doner kebab Pringles were the best. I miss them :( 

I can only assume you never got to try the Olive Oil and Rosemary flavour.

No drinks included in that crisp party price. Unless bottomless refills are on offer, all that salt is going to get you buying more than you normally would. Clearly someone remembers playing Theme Park.