Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

Yeah I'm with you there. 

I don't actually eat a massive amount during the day, but what I am is a binge eater with certain foods.

I'll easily put away 18 bags of crisps (3x multipacks basically) in half an hour so, which sounds mad, but isn't actually that much food when you tot it all up.

Hula Hoops are the worst for this, as I like to have a pack of each flavour at once, and that twice is the whole multipack gone. 6x packs in a couple of minutes easily.

Again, very pourable, very quick. 

God, I love crisps. 

• Paid Members

If they saw a group of hungry 'Keffers approaching they'd probably shut their doors and pretend there's nobody home. I'd definitely skip breakfast to try and get my money's worth. 

If I was aiming to leave them out of pocket (and therefore WIN), I'd be looking for Wotsits, since a 12-pack of those takes up as much room in your belly as a single grape.

34 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The cost of living crisis has hit the crisp love hard. Even a 6 pack of Hula Hoops will set you back £1.75 these days. Sad, sad times.

Aldi and Lidl are your friends in these trying times. They both do a nice Real McCoys rip off 6 pack for 95p. Lidl do cracking 6 pack Deluxe Ready Salted or Cheese and Onion for £1.49.  Aldi do a deluxe Salt and Vinegar 6 pack at the same price.

I like Lidl's 10 packs of French Fries rip off's for £1.29 too. 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

If I was aiming to leave them out of pocket (and therefore WIN), I'd be looking for Wotsits, since a 12-pack of those takes up as much room in your belly as a single grape.

Quavers as well. 

PRINGLESCANADAHOTONESLOSCALIENTES_1080x.jpg?v=1670943519
I picked up a can of these online, and they’re absolutely tremendous. The flavour has a nice green pepper zing to it, and there’s a nice spicy kick to them too. Not to the point it spoils the taste, but enough to satisfy and cravings you have for heat.

22 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

PRINGLESCANADAHOTONESLOSCALIENTES_1080x.jpg?v=1670943519
I picked up a can of these online, and they’re absolutely tremendous. The flavour has a nice green pepper zing to it, and there’s a nice spicy kick to them too. Not to the point it spoils the taste, but enough to satisfy and cravings you have for heat.

One of the American candy shops I follow (kids fault) on Facebook have a load of these on offer at the moment, and I think I'm gonna cave next payday (probably end up with 50 tubes). That flavour sounds the nicest.

• Paid Members

The new salsa McCoy's are nice. They've got a nice hint of a warmth to them. They have a nacho cheese flavour as well, which is also quite pleasant. I bet they'd go great together. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, BigJag said:

Haven't tried them yet. The packaging suggests that they'll be of high quality.

IMG_20230414_081437.jpg

Hmmm. They were nice. Quite a subtle flavour. The purple bag had an almost smoky bacon flavour about them my niece certainly enjoyed them. The other bag was a bit flowery. Nothing offensive.