The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

There's a bit of a difference between appearing on Dark when its part of the touring TV tapings and COVID era Jacksonville stint. It's another taking a weekend away to go to Florida and work a soundstage where Dark has been relegated to.

EDIT: Clearly benefiting from Dynamite in Orlando that weekend. Compare the talent announcement when the next lot of tapings take place.

Edited by Infinity Land

I actually think Moxley will go over Danielson in the tournament final and then turn heel by cheating to take the title off Hangman. As was done to him.

Then you've got mega heel Mox as champ with both Hangman and Danielson lining up for their shot. Works for me.

11 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

There's no way they would be this misleading in their advertising would they?

They would, there is no parking for ticket holders. Its an exta 25 bucks.

I cant see why these guys wouldnt pop down to tape a match at dark. Perhaps Bryan will make it a family vacation. All expenses paid trip  and all you have to do is film a 5 min match. 

Edited by simonworden

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, simonworden said:

I cant see why these guys wouldnt pop down to tape a match at dark. Perhaps Bryan will make it a family vacation. All expenses paid trip  and all you have to do is film a 5 min match. 

Also, card subject to change, as standard on the bottom of that poster

3 hours ago, simonworden said:

They are in Orlando this weekend anyway arent they for Dynamite , i see no reason why if in town anyway you dont get a few big names on there especially depending on how many weeks they are filming in one go

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Also, card subject to change, as standard on the bottom of that poster

What has you so anti it’s going to be them on the show? Aew don’t have a track record for false advertising 

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Louch said:

What has you so anti it’s going to be them on the show? Aew don’t have a track record for false advertising 

I am not trying to be. I would love nothing more then all of those people to be on the card, and forgot about the Jericho cruise being on, so there is a good chance that is the line up. Which will be the best wrestling line up since the glory Impact days. I remember seeing Team 3D, Angle, Joe, Awesome Kong, Black Reign and the MCM during a taping years ago. 

Should be a good show.  They are filming about 6 hours worth of content for the next month or so and with the crew all being in Orlando I fully expect to see all those advertised appear. 

Jericho cruise talent is massively reduced than previous years, no headliners or title changes expected.  Still wish I was going though!