The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

Loved Punk making digs at their ridiculous backstage segments. Hopefully TK takes note because the shitty, contrived, backstage interviews (seriously, how the hell are you supposed to care what anyone is saying when you know they're about to get interrupted/jumped?) are last major flaw in their presentation. 

The Adam Page promo was fucking awesome. Just a picture perfect babyface promo that added even more weight to his character and this classic rivalry. Beautiful stuff.

• Paid Members

What digs did he make? I didn't pick up on any. The only bad backstage stuff this week was the two womens segments. I think AEWs backstage stuff is usually fine and rarely last longer than 90 seconds even if it's shite.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, mim731 said:

Unless you work for either AEW or WWE I have no idea why this would be important? Am I missing something? Legit question, I feel like I'm missing something really obvious. 

Because the business of wrestling is often much more interesting than what’s on tv. In the same way there are Youtube channels dedicated to the business of professional football.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Because the business of wrestling is often much more interesting than what’s on tv. In the same way there are Youtube channels dedicated to the business of professional football.

Again, as per my later replies, that's not quite what I meant, poor wording on my part.