The King Of Swing Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 Kiera Hogan has potential imo but Ford is in Bunny territory and clearly needs someone to carry her to a decent match. On that note I'm looking forward to more Deeb Vs. Shida. Hopefully the TBS tournament is setup for them in the finals.
Mr Butternut Squash Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 Loved Punk making digs at their ridiculous backstage segments. Hopefully TK takes note because the shitty, contrived, backstage interviews (seriously, how the hell are you supposed to care what anyone is saying when you know they're about to get interrupted/jumped?) are last major flaw in their presentation. The Adam Page promo was fucking awesome. Just a picture perfect babyface promo that added even more weight to his character and this classic rivalry. Beautiful stuff.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted October 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2021 What digs did he make? I didn't pick up on any. The only bad backstage stuff this week was the two womens segments. I think AEWs backstage stuff is usually fine and rarely last longer than 90 seconds even if it's shite.
69MeDon Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 Yeah, I don't remember any digs? He commented on Serena Deeb's hair at one point, but that was just a SES reference.
Paid Members Jesse Posted October 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2021 From memory he made a joke about not knowing where was more dangerous in AEW - the ring or backstage
Mr Butternut Squash Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 He was having a laugh at what an unsafe working environment it is and saying be wouldn't be back there. I utterly loathe AEW's backstage "interview" segments. Lazy, contrived, badly shot. Make everyone involved look like tits. Each to their own though.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted October 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2021 4 hours ago, mim731 said: Unless you work for either AEW or WWE I have no idea why this would be important? Am I missing something? Legit question, I feel like I'm missing something really obvious. Because the business of wrestling is often much more interesting than what’s on tv. In the same way there are Youtube channels dedicated to the business of professional football.
Paid Members mim731 Posted October 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2021 13 minutes ago, garynysmon said: Because the business of wrestling is often much more interesting than what’s on tv. In the same way there are Youtube channels dedicated to the business of professional football. Again, as per my later replies, that's not quite what I meant, poor wording on my part.
Infinity Land Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 There's no way they would be this misleading in their advertising would they?
Infinity Land Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 4 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: I don't follow. Danielson and Cole, two of their big money signings, working Dark.
Paid Members Supremo Posted October 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2021 The roll Danielson is on, I’m happy to see what he can drag out of Luther on an episode of Dark. That man is a fucking great professional wrestler.
DavidB6937 Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 Haven't guys like Omega and Moxley done Dark before? If so, it's weird to think Bryan and Adam Cole are a stretch for the shows.
HobowithaShotgun Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 Half the roster are on the Jericho cruise, so there's no false advertising here I suspect. Cole and Danielson will be at the tapings.
Recommended Posts