The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

I mean you can say it's not really rumor anymore and Punk is definitely showing up all you want, but they still basically sold out in ten minutes the hottest arena in the country for their version of Thunder with no announced card whatsoever. 

Cool. 

5 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

I mean you can say it's not really rumor anymore and Punk is definitely showing up all you want, but they still basically sold out in ten minutes the hottest arena in the country for their version of Thunder with no announced card whatsoever. 

Cool. 

I know Twitter should be avoided when possible anyway but the amount of people crying saying they haven't sold out, it's all scalpers etc is mental. Happens every time I spot something like this with AEW you'd think they were the only people to attract them 

Scalpers don’t buy seats for good of their heart, they know demand is to there to profit. People trying to belittle them selling are just looking for excuses 

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Louch said:

Scalpers don’t buy seats for good of their heart, they know demand is to there to profit

They think rather than know. Didn't scalpers loose thier arse with that WWE all women's show the other year because they massively overstated the demand?

1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

"Bombarding". Also known as three tweets directed to the wrong ITV Twitter account most likely.

Actually scrap that, seems most of them direct their tweets at Tony Khan. They'll get a better result than asking those fuckwits that run the ITV twitter accounts.

Laughed at Cornette's latest rant about Punk and AEW, he reckons if they don't deliver him on the 20th, the fans will literally burn the building down. 

• Paid Members

Ric Flair mentoring Andrade (for example).
Tully Blanchard mentoring the Pinnacle.
Arn Anderson mentoring the Nightmare Family.
Jake Roberts mentoring Lance Archer.
Sting mentoring Darby Allin.

I mean, that's a year of stories.

2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

They think rather than know. Didn't scalpers loose thier arse with that WWE all women's show the other year because they massively overstated the demand?

If they got more wrong than they got right they wouldn’t still be in a job. 

39 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

My theory has always been that the guy who ran that account quit and took the password with him

ZSJ confirmed