The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

What made you think that? It sounded to me like Excalibur would be pulling double duty. 

Thanking JR and Tony for being incredible broadcast partners and mentors, and saying he'd see everyone on Friday night.

12 minutes ago, KJHenley said:

Thanking JR and Tony for being incredible broadcast partners and mentors, and saying he'd see everyone on Friday night.

I may be wrong, but I think that was because he's lead announcer on Rampage, rather than because he's leaving his Dynamite duties. 

• Paid Members

Surely not. Letting Jim Ross lead announce Dynamite without Excalibur suggests a level of confidence I don’t even think Jim has in himself.

I see no reason why we shouldn’t have a separate Rampage thread. We have separate Raw and Smackdown threads and when was the last time either show did something as significant as what August 20th is going to be?

2 hours ago, Louch said:

Dynamite and Rampage are gonna be the same stories across both, using this as the TV shows thread makes the most sense as will be loads of overlap 

In that case, people will have to keep out of the thread until they've seen both shows for spoilers.  Some might not watch Dynamite until Saturday and by then Rampage would've already aired.

1 hour ago, Perry said:

In that case, people will have to keep out of the thread until they've seen both shows for spoilers.  Some might not watch Dynamite until Saturday and by then Rampage would've already aired.

A rampage thread is likely to have spoilers as people will be talking about what that expect to happen Friday after what they watched Wednesday. And vice versa coming outta rampage the dynamite thread will have rampage talk. So why split them? Anyone not wanting spoilers is silly going on any thread in here 

• Paid Members

According to WarnerMedia (thats TNT and TBS's parent company) there are FOUR new AEW shows currently in development, including Cody & Brandi's reality show. Can't even imagine what the other 3 could be. Hopefully a cartoon like Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling but about Hangman Page and the Dark Order solving mysteries like a modern day Scooby Doo.

5 minutes ago, Chili said:

I love the DO. But if we're knocking off Scooby Doo it's the Best Friends in Sue's Van. Each villain is ALWAYS Big Money Matt. Make it TNT you cowards! 

Oh you git. I won't be happy until this is a thing now. 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Chili said:

I love the DO. But if we're knocking off Scooby Doo it's the Best Friends in Sue's Van. Each villain is ALWAYS Big Money Matt. Make it TNT you cowards! 

Scooby Sue and the Best Friends (2022) a half hour animated comedy where Trent?, Chuck and Kris are taken on journeys to solve mysteries such as What was the CD Adam Page left? The strange disappearance of Kip Sabian. And why is John Silver always hungry? Scooby Sue will wait outside with a sleeping Orange Cassidy in the Mystery SUV. Hilarity ensues.

I’ve written the treatment, now Adult Swim just need to make it a reality.

• Paid Members

The All Elite cinematic universe will not be complete until we get the Moxley/Kingston buddy cop show. Sting guest stars regularly. Every time Sting appears onscreen Eddie Kingston excitedly shouts, “it’s fuckin’ Sting!” like he did on this show.

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Every time Sting appears onscreen Eddie Kingston excitedly shouts, “it’s fuckin’ Sting!” like he did on this show.

I have to admit that did make me smile. That was so cute. You can tell they are all really enjoying what they are doing and it is such a breath of fresh air.