Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 hours ago, Jacko said:

Cody can get to fuck he completely hoganed black after that match stealing all the spotlight after doing the job

Probably why they subverted the trope with Black smashing him with the crutch.

  • Paid Members
Posted
32 minutes ago, seph said:

Probably why they subverted the trope with Black smashing him with the crutch.

No don't you understand, despite Black destroying Cody within minutes and pinning him with one leg after hitting his finish (Black even took the time to walk around and soak in the moment before placing his foot on Cody's chest for the pinfall), AND attacking Cody with a crutch mid-retirement (with Cody simultaneously selling the shit out of the beating he just received, both physically and emotionally) and Black actually taking his boot as a trophy...DESPITE all of that, Black's heat, momentum and star power is reduced to nothing because Cody talked on the mic for a few minutes. I am very smart.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Do we need a new Rampage thread? Commentary team confirmed as Mark Henry and Jericho with Taz and Excalibur. Jericho  has been good on guest spots at the table, but we obviously know how good the AEW Dark commentary is so I hope it isn't too diluted.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Depends on which product will be the "premier" show in a year or so's time, no?

Posted
16 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Maybe just use the Other AEW Shows thread for Rampage so as not to overrun the forum with AEW threads.

Rampage looks set to be newsworthy, so I would argue that it deserves its own thread, particularly if Punk is going to debut - I mean, it's probably inevitable someone will create a thread to discuss his debut anyway. Given that RAW, Smackdown and NXT all have their own threads, I don't see any harm in having another AEW thread, especially considering that there seems to be far more interest in AEW on this forum than there is WWE these days. 

Posted

Dynamite and Rampage are gonna be the same stories across both, using this as the TV shows thread makes the most sense as will be loads of overlap 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Imo the two threads we have are enough. 

Considering it's on TV I'd post about Rampage in this thread like we do with the PPV's. 

I'm being a bit pedantic here, but the PPVs do have their own threads. 

I'd be OK with a joint Dynamite/Rampage thread, but I definitely don't think Rampage should be lumped into "Other AEW shows".

47 minutes ago, KJHenley said:

They made it sound like Excalibur is off Dynamite and onto Rampage, wonder if that means Wight makes the move up to join JR and Tony?

What made you think that? It sounded to me like Excalibur would be pulling double duty. 

Edited by RedRooster
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...