Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2021 https://411mania.com/wrestling/aew-revolution-moving-sunday-details/ Also to do with a boxing match 42 minutes ago, Nick James said: I've just seen Mark Henry suggested and I'm all for that. I can't see it being him, but if we get another Hall of Pain run, I think it's just what everyone needs, especially if he arrives in the salmon jacket. He looked so out of shape the last time he “wrestled” for WWE which was the rumble match in Saudi Arabia. Would actually be worse than Kurt Angle. Plus, he’s not going to leave such a safe job as a producer.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2021 (edited) 17 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: I believe it was to do with a clash with both UFC and the NBA All Star game (and with TNT being one of the homes of NBA probably didn’t want a clash). This is supposed to be a one off. Fantastic, cheers Hannibal. Hopefully it is just a one off, it made watching it live so much easier if I have nothing to do the next day. Edit: I was sure the all Star game was tonight - had it in my planner for TV but it's tomorrow night as well. May as well watch UFC tonight if that's on then. ? Edited March 6, 2021 by Shy Dad
Paid Members Nick James Posted March 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2021 21 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: https://411mania.com/wrestling/aew-revolution-moving-sunday-details/ Also to do with a boxing match He looked so out of shape the last time he “wrestled” for WWE which was the rumble match in Saudi Arabia. Would actually be worse than Kurt Angle. Plus, he’s not going to leave such a safe job as a producer. Didn't realise he was a producer, only thought he did his radio shows these days.
wordsfromlee Posted March 6, 2021 Posted March 6, 2021 I reckon Big Show was teasing the signing of himself as a wrestler and challenge someone to a match. Hence why he is the one who knows who it is. I quite enjoyed this weeks episode. Shaq did surprisingly well, better than I expected. Has Tony ever managed to successfully interview Sting? Without getting interrupted? Can't believe they're still doing sly digs at WWE in promos and JR is still awful. Omega has said that only 3 sides of the ring will have barbed wire.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted March 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2021 I think the signing could be Austin, depending what his WWE deal is. It may be that he's realised he can make more in AEW with non-WWE podcasting and endorsements on the side than doing a WWE Network show every few weeks. If it's Christian, while WWE are building Edge up to a Wrestlemania main event spot, they look desperate. Russo in WCW booking practically everything to be a shot at the WWF desperate. Jack Pfefer booking Bruno Sanmarino desperate.
Paid Members Nick James Posted March 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2021 The only thing against the Austin signing, is that Tony Khan said whoever it is, is going to have great matches. Austin's neck is like a breadstick, I can't see them getting more than one match out of him and if Vince hasn't been able to tempt him into a match after all this time, I can't see AEW doing so.
DavidB6937 Posted March 6, 2021 Posted March 6, 2021 Yeah there's no way Austin is coming back to wrestle in AEW. If he's stayed away from doing it in WWE then I honestly can't see why he'd do it elsewhere.
Kamaras-Tash Posted March 6, 2021 Posted March 6, 2021 57 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: I reckon Big Show was teasing the signing of himself as a wrestler and challenge someone to a match. Hence why he is the one who knows who it is. I quite enjoyed this weeks episode. Shaq did surprisingly well, better than I expected. Has Tony ever managed to successfully interview Sting? Without getting interrupted? Can't believe they're still doing sly digs at WWE in promos and JR is still awful. Omega has said that only 3 sides of the ring will have barbed wire. Khan has said the signing is not The Big Show
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 6, 2021 Posted March 6, 2021 I’m chucking Cain Velasquez’s name out there just because I want to have covered all bases.
Paid Members FLips Posted March 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2021 9 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I’m chucking Cain Velasquez’s name out there just because I want to have covered all bases. Not quite all the bases yet. Let's not overlook NWA's hottest free agent, Mr Kennedy.
Project Nim Posted March 6, 2021 Posted March 6, 2021 I know this is stating the bleeding obvious seeing as he played basketball but Shaq is massive. Noticed the ref having to give Cargill a nudge to get in position to get a spear. The line about Jericho “jerking the curtain at the Performance Centre” is very counter productive in my view; he’s positioned as a top star on AEW but that line infers he would be nothing in WWE at the moment.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted March 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2021 36 minutes ago, FelatioLips said: Not quite all the bases yet. Let's not overlook NWA's hottest free agent, Mr Kennedy. ANDERSON!
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2021 That is not a well looking man.
Paid Members FLips Posted March 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2021 All the way through that I was like, Angle is in great shape, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. Then you see his face and you fall very quickly back down to earth and remember he’s an olympic sized peanut brittle.
Recommended Posts