The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

El Australiano may be the worst looking wrestler going, the most dreadful attire I've seen in years and wrestles like a third rate Jack Evans.

Full on shitarse.

Just looked him up. From his mask, you'd think he was doing a British patriot gimmick.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Merzbow said:

El Australiano may be the worst looking wrestler going, the most dreadful attire I've seen in years and wrestles like a third rate Jack Evans.

Full on shitarse.

I noticed him being utter shit in a tag match last week, but he didn't get to do much. He got way too much offense in this week against Sammy though. And for a highflyer, he doesn't half take an age to climb the ropes. Some of these AEW lads need to be less generous, Sammy should be beating him in 3 minutes tops.

I am a little bit obsessed with these random job guys AEW keeps using. It's a look at the US indie scene that I'd never usually get otherwise. My current fave is the Tyson Kidd rip-off.Ā 

I do love the enhancement crew with gimmicks or unique looks. Nick Comorato has a great look. Like a WWE All Stars render of Hercules Hernandez. Taz thinks he looks like a caveman.Ā 

I'm happy to have Alex Gracia on every week so long as I get her sweet Franz Ferdinand rip theme.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Chili

1 hour ago, poetofthedeed said:

It's a symptom of aews strength that tonight's show looks pretty underwhelming, so I'm absolutely convinced something ridiculous is going to happen.....Ā 

good week to do anĀ Ā Average show as most people will have news channels on. They seem wise to not wasting things on nights like thatĀ 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Chili said:

I do love the enhancement crew with gimmicks or unique looks. Nick Comorato has a great look. Like a WWE All Stars render of Hercules Hernandez. Taz thinks he looks like a caveman.Ā 

I'm happy to have Alex Gracia on every week so long as I get her sweet Franz Ferdinand rip theme.Ā 

Ā 

Thatā€™s some real Nirvana/Self High Five levels of ā€œtributeā€ there.