Chili Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 Lets be thankful Tony Khan doesn't wanna bring Jonathan Ross on the desk just yet then.
Merzbow Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 El Australiano may be the worst looking wrestler going, the most dreadful attire I've seen in years and wrestles like a third rate Jack Evans. Full on shitarse.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2021 8 minutes ago, Merzbow said: El Australiano may be the worst looking wrestler going, the most dreadful attire I've seen in years and wrestles like a third rate Jack Evans. Full on shitarse. Just looked him up. From his mask, you'd think he was doing a British patriot gimmick.
Chili Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 It just sounds SHIT doesn't it. El Australiano.
Merzbow Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 4 hours ago, Carbomb said: Just looked him up. From his mask, you'd think he was doing a British patriot gimmick. Oh, he wasn't wearing a mask in AEW. That may have actually helped him if he was.
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted January 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2021 5 hours ago, Merzbow said: El Australiano may be the worst looking wrestler going, the most dreadful attire I've seen in years and wrestles like a third rate Jack Evans. Full on shitarse. I noticed him being utter shit in a tag match last week, but he didn't get to do much. He got way too much offense in this week against Sammy though. And for a highflyer, he doesn't half take an age to climb the ropes. Some of these AEW lads need to be less generous, Sammy should be beating him in 3 minutes tops. I am a little bit obsessed with these random job guys AEW keeps using. It's a look at the US indie scene that I'd never usually get otherwise. My current fave is the Tyson Kidd rip-off.
Merzbow Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 Is M'Badu still around? He was a boss, his gimmick was just that he's Nigerian but that's enough for me.
Tsurutagun Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 5 hours ago, Chili said: It just sounds SHIT doesn't it. El Australiano. I'm guessing his original name wasn't happening in AEW
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2021 Yeah, El Austrialano is Australian Suicide in AAA. He's nothing special, but sounds like he was worse than usual here.
Chili Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 (edited) I do love the enhancement crew with gimmicks or unique looks. Nick Comorato has a great look. Like a WWE All Stars render of Hercules Hernandez. Taz thinks he looks like a caveman. I'm happy to have Alex Gracia on every week so long as I get her sweet Franz Ferdinand rip theme. Edited January 20, 2021 by Chili
poetofthedeed Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 It's a symptom of aews strength that tonight's show looks pretty underwhelming, so I'm absolutely convinced something ridiculous is going to happen.....
andrew "the ref" coyne Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 1 hour ago, BomberPat said: Yeah, El Austrialano is Australian Suicide in AAA. He's nothing special, but sounds like he was worse than usual here. Never seen him in a bad match live myself. Cracking talent, but perhaps it depends on his environment.
Guest Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 1 hour ago, poetofthedeed said: It's a symptom of aews strength that tonight's show looks pretty underwhelming, so I'm absolutely convinced something ridiculous is going to happen..... good week to do an Average show as most people will have news channels on. They seem wise to not wasting things on nights like that
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2021 3 hours ago, Chili said: I do love the enhancement crew with gimmicks or unique looks. Nick Comorato has a great look. Like a WWE All Stars render of Hercules Hernandez. Taz thinks he looks like a caveman. I'm happy to have Alex Gracia on every week so long as I get her sweet Franz Ferdinand rip theme. That’s some real Nirvana/Self High Five levels of “tribute” there.
Recommended Posts