The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Tony Khan has an account here or something, I ask for a fat bastard and I get Cruz and PUF.. shame both look more like 4chan neckbeards than monsters who'll eat you.

AEW's jobbers are great tho, you had Duane Dibbley out there this week.

Maybe one for the "what if?" thread but would we even have the current level of jobbers in AEW if it wasn't for the pandemic?

Not that I'm complaining mind, I'm all for jobbers on b-shows. Like that they are more competitive than jobbers from yesteryear.

Great way to pad out win/loss records, give lower card wrestlers some shine and even scout potential signings.

Edit.

Fucking hate how Excalibur calls almost every head scissor or rana that name I can't for the life of me spell.

Edited by The King Of Swing

I don't usually watch the women's matches. Don't know whether it's because I'm gay or the way I was brought up but I find no enjoyment in watching women fight each other. 

Thought I'd give it a try on the 1 hour version, just because I wanted a full hours entertainment. Boy was I wrong.... That was just bad, sloppy, nonsensical wrestling. Even a paint by numbers match should be better. 

I know this is contriversial but maybe AEW should get rid of the division until they are established and can put some proper focus on it. 

Saw someone post that they absolutely have to have this division in 2020 but I disagree. If it is constantly the worst part of the show (and I'm going on what I read here as I always FF it) then maybe leave it off until you have the time to make it a highlight of the show. 

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Ha.

It's tijeras, right? Probably because he's a former Chikara nerd that he's throwing out the Lucha names so often.

That's the one. What's the move that sounds like quesadilla? Quesadora? It's hard to keep up. I absolutely hate TOPE CON HIRO!!!!! etc. It's a suicide dive. Just call it a suicide dive. The TOPE CON HIRO!!!!! is so old and boring now.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, iPumaPants said:

That's the one. What's the move that sounds like quesadilla? Quesadora? It's hard to keep up. I absolutely hate TOPE CON HIRO!!!!! etc. It's a suicide dive. Just call it a suicide dive. The TOPE CON HIRO!!!!! is so old and boring now.

Pescado? 

I always understood the Suicide Dive to be the Tope Suicida, and the Tope Con Hilo to be a flip dive to the outside.