The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

34 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

Very cool, but a bit out of the blue, isn't it? Where's that angle come from?

Haven’t you watched last weeks dynamite? Not being sarcy, just don’t wanna spoil it if you haven’t 

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

Very cool, but a bit out of the blue, isn't it? Where's that angle come from?

Eddie Kingston wasn’t eliminated from the Battle Royale, so he feels he’s owed the title shot

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

D4F98F58-4562-4EED-9D9A-19E54699059C.thumb.jpeg.20e15caa0821ad21e069915323b50892.jpeg

Please be Pentagon!

It looks like a CAW to me

22 minutes ago, Louch said:

Haven’t you watched last weeks dynamite? Not being sarcy, just don’t wanna spoil it if you haven’t 

Yeah, but I thought he cashed in his shot. It feels like I've turned over two pages at once and there's a promo or angle I've missed between Dynamites. Pissing off the champ with stips usually comes before the match, not after.

8 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

Nah, Archer is due to get his shot at the Anniversary Dynamite.

Yeah that still happens, but Kingston’s involvement gets them all together at Full Gear That comes after 

• Paid Members

I'd like it to be Will Hobbs. 

Have Kingston essentially try and chip away at anyone associating with Mox so he's by himself and more vulnerable to group attacks. Have Kingston play it that if Hobbs is such a talent prove it against Jon in the hopes that it starts to drive a wedge as he believes his own hype. 

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

I'd like it to be Will Hobbs. 

Have Kingston essentially try and chip away at anyone associating with Mox so he's by himself and more vulnerable to group attacks. Have Kingston play it that if Hobbs is such a talent prove it against Jon in the hopes that it starts to drive a wedge as he believes his own hype. 

That's a cracking idea. Especially as it has the face team in the postponed Faces vs Team FTW match forced to smash each other up before the big match. It could also be a star making turn for Will.

Which means they'll likely do it with Darby Allin.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, CavemanLynn said:

Which means they'll likely do it with Darby Allin.

Luckily they appear to finally be showing off the Allin vs Starks match tonight so unless Kingston does it to make him pull double duty and really take a battering I think we're safe from those two squaring off again so soon. 

On 9/29/2020 at 10:56 PM, Zebra Kid Mark said:

If it isn't Pentagon, Fenix, Blade or the Butcher then there is no storyline point in him even creating that stable/alliance.

I hope you're right and it's Pentagon!

Its a terrible stable which makes no sense led by one of the worst acts in wrestling.