The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

There were a couple of weeks last Christmas when there wasn’t any Dynamite wasn’t there? So either they’re just pushing the 52nd episode as the anniversary or there’s been a miscount somewhere, not that it really matters

Edited by WyattSheepMask
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right people, right time, just the wrong location.

Fucking hell who’s arsed. Let people get excited about things.

For a TV Guide photoshoot promoting a new wrestling show, this is what you want to see. Not you brothers wedding reception, like those cunts above. You're selling professional wrestling. Nothing else.

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Watched the parking lot brawl again with my wife earlier. If you had told me even 3 weeks ago that I'd rewatch a main event with the Chucky T & Trent I'd have thought you were a mad man let alone actively showing it to someone. An absolute triumph.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Trent's mum is even gettin in on the interviews now, lovely to hear her worried about breaking kayfabe more than most wrestlers.

In the latest BTE, they show a clip from a promo class (with Eddie Kingston), and Sue is part of the class.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Weird that she said she never saw it then.

She said she hadn't watched BTE yet. I only mentioned it because I thought it was a promo rather than an interview (my bad). I was looking at it more as a thing of AEW being sensible and having her take part in promo classes if she's going to be doing anything like that at all.

I could be wrong and it wasn't her, but there were people on Reddit etc noting both her and Luchasaurus (unmasked or possibly wearing a human mask) there.

• Paid Members

I keep saying it, but the dark order parts of BTE have me laughing for days after it remembering parts of it. Works so well as that all play their part in it. Kinda stuff that wouldn’t fit on dynamite, but rounds their characters up in a way for people to get behind them. Hopefully of there is a second hour long show it can have more of a character mix and leave the wrestling to the two hours, kinda like Sunday night heat was skit heavy compared to Raw 

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Louch said:

I keep saying it, but the dark order parts of BTE have me laughing for days after it remembering parts of it. Works so well as that all play their part in it. Kinda stuff that wouldn’t fit on dynamite, but rounds their characters up in a way for people to get behind them. Hopefully of there is a second hour long show it can have more of a character mix and leave the wrestling to the two hours, kinda like Sunday night heat was skit heavy compared to Raw 

John Silver on shoulders, Sue’s guest appearance, the Dark Order saying bye Mum, the papers... I’ve watched that bit about 3 times already. Just so funny