The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Weird that she said she never saw it then.

She said she hadn't watched BTE yet. I only mentioned it because I thought it was a promo rather than an interview (my bad). I was looking at it more as a thing of AEW being sensible and having her take part in promo classes if she's going to be doing anything like that at all.

I could be wrong and it wasn't her, but there were people on Reddit etc noting both her and Luchasaurus (unmasked or possibly wearing a human mask) there.

I keep saying it, but the dark order parts of BTE have me laughing for days after it remembering parts of it. Works so well as that all play their part in it. Kinda stuff that wouldn’t fit on dynamite, but rounds their characters up in a way for people to get behind them. Hopefully of there is a second hour long show it can have more of a character mix and leave the wrestling to the two hours, kinda like Sunday night heat was skit heavy compared to Raw 

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Louch said:

I keep saying it, but the dark order parts of BTE have me laughing for days after it remembering parts of it. Works so well as that all play their part in it. Kinda stuff that wouldn’t fit on dynamite, but rounds their characters up in a way for people to get behind them. Hopefully of there is a second hour long show it can have more of a character mix and leave the wrestling to the two hours, kinda like Sunday night heat was skit heavy compared to Raw 

John Silver on shoulders, Sue’s guest appearance, the Dark Order saying bye Mum, the papers... I’ve watched that bit about 3 times already. Just so funny

Brodie Lee has become one of my favourite acts in wrestling. He's good to the point I forget he used to be Luke Harper, he feels like a fresh act. He may even be the strongest heel AEW has. He feels genuinely dangerous, and The Dark Order actually works now as a stable of vulnerable people devoted to an exploitative bully. 

Brodie/Cabana is one of my most anticipated matches in AEW, and I'd love to see him get another shot at the World title down the line. 

Between Dark and the Dynamite Special, Ben Carter has properly announced himself in AEW. He had a good match with Lee Johnson on Dark and an absolute cracker with Scorpio Sky on the special.

If he's not already signed he should be. He sells like an absolute champ and did as much for Sky as Sky did for him. Arguably the best match Sky has had on AEW TV.

• Paid Members

It’s only a matter of time until the “Ben Carter is All Elite” tweet surely? 

Also saying it now, Cruz is the best AEW Jobber. State of him.
Tried to embed some videos but it never worked. Loved Ricky Starks talking about him like he's a challenged child, or everyone at the announce desk corpsing at him when he walked out.

4B7B02BD-59BD-4F75-BF38-D6A606FCCADD.jpeg

Edited by FelatioLips