The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members

It's already the second-biggest selling t-shirt for the week and the fourth for the month, so it's not that much of a disaster.

Page hasn't been directly called that as a nickname. He has an ongoing thing where he writes his own entrance description, which have been odd and generally funny. "Seeing how white wrist tape works for him" one week, and "Didn't like the white wrist tape" the following. The one that really stuck with people was "Anxious millennial cowboy', which has become the way a lot of fans describe him as a result. It's all quite organic.

• Paid Members

Just watching BTE from around Episode 213, not watched it before, but I must admit, Colt Cabana is one of the most likeable oafs in recent times. Who would have thought Colt would be one of the better things in wrestling in 2020.

Matt Hardy is infinitely better on BTE than on TV shows, even shows like Raw / Impact, his stuff is more befitting of a sketch show. Money Matt is my favourite. 

I'd be happy if the only sound coming out of Justin Roberts mouth at the beginning of each episode is a faint mumble as somebody holds a chloroform soaked rag over his gob and replaces him with any other announcer. I'd take Michael "I talk over every fucker's entrance giving stupid facts for no reason and now you can't hear their music" Buffer over Justin Roberts.

• Paid Members

Roberts has always been hugely divisive. I don't mind him. He's got a good, memorable voice and by and large just does the job. Whether he's a nonce is another matter but certainly never got the hatred for him from some quarters just for his announcing.

• Paid Members

I despise him because I think his voice is terrible sounding and weak. He elicits no excitement when introducing a wrestler or a match from the crowd/viewers. He offers no gravitas to anything. He looks like a twat and I want to punch his smug twat face every time I see it. His voice reminds me of shit episodes of Smackdown. The only thing he will be remembered for is the stupid, annoying way he pronounces the name John.