WyattSheepMask Posted March 31, 2020 Posted March 31, 2020 (edited) PAC still lives in England, so he’s likely to be off the show’s for a while. I’d have thought he’d have applied for US residence by now, but apparently that’s not the case. I’m guessing that Kip Sabian and Colt Cabana will meet somewhere in the tournament, but neither should be winning it. While I doubt it would ever happen, I wouldn’t be against The Butcher winning it to be honest. Massive guy whose lacks finesse and your smaller floppy guts can bump around for him. I can see the winner being a heel though. Edited March 31, 2020 by WyattSheepMask
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 31, 2020 Paid Members Posted March 31, 2020 Have they been flying him in weekly from the UK? That's mental if so. Must cost a fortune.
WyattSheepMask Posted March 31, 2020 Posted March 31, 2020 (edited) 40 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Have they been flying him in weekly from the UK? That's mental if so. Must cost a fortune. I think PAC has just been smart with his money that he made while in WWE. There’s a YouTube video somewhere of him driving some really expensive sportscar, which he said that he owns. It wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that he owns or at least is able to rent a place in the US, most likely in Florida, and comes over for however long his Visa lasts. It was Visa issues that prevented the match with Hangman at DoN if I recall Edited March 31, 2020 by WyattSheepMask
The King of Old School Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 17 hours ago, The King of Old School said: I think Cody will definitely be in. As predicted. Cody vs Spears & Sammy vs Darby are two quarter final matches confirmed for next weeks show.
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 1, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 1, 2020 That's all the results from last night's Dark that I was going to watch then? Right, cheers for that. Fuck's sake.
WyattSheepMask Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 3 minutes ago, Chris B said: That's all the results from last night's Dark that I was going to watch then? Right, cheers for that. Fuck's sake. Those arn’t spoilers as there weren’t any first round matches on Dark. The first half of the bracket, the matches that @The King of Old School posted, were announced in the first minute of the show
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 1, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 1, 2020 Good to know, and apologies to @The King of Old School - I'd seen most of the people involved mentioned in matches, so I put two and two together.
Paid Members unfitfinlay Posted April 1, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 1, 2020 Sammy Guevara is winning the tournament surely? He's been a highlight of AEW since it's started and he'd be great with a title. Beating Cody in the semi final would be a great set up for their feud as well, which seems to be inevitable at this point. Actually, there's logical reasons for almost all the babyfaces to want to knock him out.
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 5 hours ago, Chris B said: Good to know, and apologies to @The King of Old School - I'd seen most of the people involved mentioned in matches, so I put two and two together. All the Dark matches are squashes, to try out potential signees, Mox is the biggest name on this week’s episode
wordsfromlee Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 I thought Cody couldn't go for the title anymore? Does this tournament not count then?
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 1, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 1, 2020 1 minute ago, wordsfromlee said: I thought Cody couldn't go for the title anymore? Does this tournament not count then? They announced a new title on 'The Road to....' - the TNT Championship. Basically the new TV title.
Michael_3165 Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 Hate the TNT title's name. Sounds low rent. IC, US or International title would have sounded better
CavemanLynn Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 I've just kicked myself in the dick for not twigging the connection between Dynamite and TNT.
King Pitcos Posted April 2, 2020 Posted April 2, 2020 8 hours ago, Michael_3165 said: Hate the TNT title's name. Sounds low rent. IC, US or International title would have sounded better Nah, it's fine. It's something new. WWE should have debuted a FOX title when they started on there.
Mr.Showtime Posted April 2, 2020 Posted April 2, 2020 (edited) Chris Jericho steals the show once again. Quote Release the hounds! ? Edited April 2, 2020 by Mr.Showtime Dunno how to do a spoiler tag.
Recommended Posts