All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I love cats, but kick Larry the cat out as well. He's probably a cunt as well.

Nah, he is his own cat doing his job, he isn’t anyones cat, he’s ungovernable. 

EDIT - @chokeout There’s talk of getting an older Labour MP in a safe seat, preferably up north, to “Retire”. It’ll trigger a by-election and will get Burnham in so he can be leader in time for the election. 

Edited by Keith Houchen

47 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I said it before on here, but this will surely play into Labour's hands. A lot of the Tory's new-found voters at the last GE (ie those that were also part of the 52%) will absolutely not want either of those in charge. 

I very much agree with you. It seems a wierd thing to say but as someone who really does not want another Conservative government, racism would actually play in my favour for the first time ever.

Edited by deathrey

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

EDIT - @chokeout There’s talk of getting an older Labour MP in a safe seat, preferably up north, to “Retire”. It’ll trigger a by-election and will get Burnham in so he can be leader in time for the election. 

That would be as perfect a solution as I could hope for....which probably means they won't do it.

Re: Labour putting forward a new candidate ahead of a GE, would there be any benefit to Starmer stepping back into a shadow cabinet role? He's been fairly colourless, but it feels like having a complete change of guard would land them with the same problem the Tories would have, with the added disadvantage of the Tories having 'champion's advantage' being in the top seat at present. If Labour are seen doing essentially the same thing at leadership level as the chaotic Tories, that seems too easy to turn into a 'look! They're just as bad as us! Stick with what you know, eh?' pro-incumbent media spin. At least having a new face up front with the current leader alongside presents some kind of unity.

Fantasy booking in the politics thread. Christ.

9 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Have Corbyn take control again but he does the Vince "it was me, Austin" gimmick.

And say it to Lord Ian Austin, the snivelling lickspittle. 

TIN FOIL TIME!!!!!  Johnson hasn’t actually resigned. To do so he has to go to Buckingham Palace and tell the queen. He has said he will step down at some point. So he will spend the next two months telling the people how he is being forced out against the mandate they gave him and standfor leadership again, like Major did. But because of the way tories choose a leader, that won’t work. I can see him using every trick in the book to make sure he stays PM for as long as possible. 

Turf the cunt out now. Mainly because he has his wedding party at Chequers coming up and it would be fucking hilarious if he wasn’t able to use it. Plus he will spend his time holed up there writing a book while we pay for it. Bet he tries to get another round of honours done for his mates before he goes. 

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, stumobir said:

the CUK lot should never be allowed to forget that they’re a massive part of the reason we’re suffering this shit

I don't think you can blame shit BritWres companies for this to be honest. 

I do wish Labour supporters would resist the innate urge to wage civil war on themselves as soon as they get ahead in the polls or the Tories falter.

Starmer may not be the fantasy Labour leader from your dreams, but he is a far, far more electable candidate than the last few.  

He’s done the hard work of persuading voters that he’s not as dangerous as Corbyn, and that was crucial.  He’ll also be up against a severely weakened, tired Tory party and has tons of Johnson-related ammo to hit them with.

Imo he should be at least allowed to complete in a GE before the knives are sharpened.

The Tories are cunts and are having a terrible week.  Enjoy, and put away the cutlery?