All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

On the video - whilst it looks slick from a production, animation and sound perspective, this really should have been given a closer eye in post-production and with some much better cuts being made. For instance, it randomly cuts back to him at strange points to his close up when he's blatantly reading from the autocue. That's so easily hidden with additional b-roll/cutaways or by shifting them to different parts of the edit where his eyes aren't blatantly seen to be wandering. Also some of the archive material stitched together doesn't hold for long at all - another simple fix you could make to mask his wandering eyes with the autocue. 

It's especially funny that he's reading from the autocue during the part of his script where he says 'Family is everything to me'...Yep, they mean so much to you that you have to use a script to remind you! 

The animation at the start is great - he should have just made the whole edit in that style and not even shot the piece to camera apart from potentially the start and end. 

Although it looks like a PR disaster - and they've definitely had a shocker - it's been live for two hours at the time of me typing this and it's already at 2 million views on Twitter alone. His cuntcycle marketing staff will be masterbating furiously over those numbers, impressions, click-through rates, the likes, the retweets, etc. It the grand scheme of things it won't make a huge difference but that's how it'll be spun as a successful campaign. 

Fuck off with the dodgy font and blue underlining as well. 

55 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

It's especially funny that he's reading from the autocue during the part of his script where he says 'Family is everything to me'...Yep, they mean so much to you that you have to use a script to remind you!

If he appears to be concentrating too hard on the autocue it's because it actually says "Family i$ €verything to me." Quite distracting.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

the video - whilst it looks slick from a production, animation and sound perspective, this really should have been given a closer eye in post-production

I'm sure they were rushing to ensure that they'd be the first to launch their campaign, so although obviously I don't know as much about the technical stuff as you do in guessing that explains most of this.

• Paid Members

Sunak will be very popular with Wetherspoons middle class drunks as they plastered his picture everywhere after the first lockdown and named a drink after him.

44 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Rishis face really fucking annoys me, he looks like something Beano forgot to draw.

Won't stop certain sub-Beano newspapers trying to sell him as Dishy Rishi.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I always think of Roland Rat when I see the smarmy cunt. 

You leave Roland out of this. I bet he paid his taxes.