All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

In other Tory cunt criminal news, this ubercunt wrongun was found guilty. He obviously fled because he was high/pissed/both. Will he step down and trigger a by election? Either way, blokes a fucking danger. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, RalphyV2 said:

I will not pretend to be intelligent enough to get involved in political discussion 

I wouldn't worry about it Ralphy, that has literally never stopped anyone else.

Edited by Duke

• Paid Members

So I presume this means that Johnson is also unofficially supporting Truss' campaign, given the fact that his two favourite lapdogs are and also Truss didn't say Johnson should step down....well not until after he actually did, which was very brave of her. 

17 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Nice to see Mick Fleetwood and Sam Fox still getting along. Dorres’ desperately throwing her support behind anybody to keep her job is hilarious. No-one before Johnson would’ve trusted her to carry a packet of mints

And Rees Mogg. Nobody before Johnson gave him a government or ministerial role.  

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Nice to see Mick Fleetwood and Sam Fox still getting along. Dorres’ desperately throwing her support behind anybody to keep her job is hilarious. No-one before Johnson would’ve trusted her to carry a packet of mints

Every candidate in the leadership contest have shown themselves to be completely reprehensible, so lets just go with whoever is most likely to fuck these two clown acts off to the very back of the benches, and focus on getting the oppositions shit together before the next general election.

18 minutes ago, KJHenley said:

Every candidate in the leadership contest have shown themselves to be completely reprehensible, so lets just go with whoever is most likely to fuck these two clown acts off to the very back of the benches, and focus on getting the oppositions shit together before the next general election.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re backing her bid in order to scupper it to be honest. She voted remain after all.