All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

12 hours ago, deathrey said:

I think Truss and Sunak will be the last two standing. I'm unsure as to who I think will win between the two when it goes to an all party vote but something is making me think Sunak.

I'm still thinking Sunak gets it. 

• Paid Members

Mordaunt has said she wants to cut taxes for lower incomes and small business and it's not the time for tax cuts for the wealthy, so she'll be out before the end of the day.

Liz Truss is the Johnson continuity candidate so there’s a big push amongst his allies to get her into the final 2.

If she does I think she’ll win, which will be a disaster as she’s genuinely thick.

If Mordaunt pips her then to be honest went got the two least objectionable candidates through which is a good result.

I just don’t think the rank and file members will vote in a coloured candidate.  Plus Sunak is very short.

35 minutes ago, Loki said:

Liz Truss is the Johnson continuity candidate so there’s a big push amongst his allies to get her into the final 2.

If she does I think she’ll win, which will be a disaster as she’s genuinely thick.

If Mordaunt pips her then to be honest went got the two least objectionable candidates through which is a good result.

I just don’t think the rank and file members will vote in a coloured candidate.  Plus Sunak is very short.

Out of interest what's wrong with the other candidates? Apart from being Tories

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

And it will only be talked about on Twitter. 

Tory papers don't count.

I don't think there will be a problem with Sunaks race. People will go "those Asian fellas are so hard working and good with money. Plus he's so well spoken!" 

It's still racism, but it won't do any harm to his chances

Edited by Duke

25 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Scratch a liberal and a Tory bleeds etc 

Evidence, if ever it was needed, that it's a job to these types more than anything else. We all hear them talk about values and suchlike, but they adjust what they say to better their chances of being elected and getting further ahead career-wise.

They're like footballers in bad suits with rubbish haircuts in all honesty.

Edited by David

• Paid Members
On 7/8/2022 at 6:06 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Interestingly, it appears that the domain name for Sunaks  leadership bid was registered six months ago.

Where did you read that? Whois says it was registered last Wednesday:

whois.thumb.png.89aa054712b40296c7419ae9a624c4fa.png