Paid Members gmoney Posted July 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2022 2 minutes ago, Chunk said: Where did you read that? Whois says it was registered last Wednesday: Try readyforrishi.co.uk. Quote
Paid Members Chunk Posted July 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2022 Haha! Brilliant. Guess they were keeping options open then. Quote
westlondonmist Posted July 14, 2022 Posted July 14, 2022 8 hours ago, gmoney said: They're about to announce the next round. I reckon Braverman, Tugencock and Badenoch are out. EDIT: One out of three ain't bad, as Meatloaf nearly sang. Tugenwhatever dropped votes, I'm surprised he hasn't just dropped out. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted July 15, 2022 Posted July 15, 2022 Very very impressed with Tugenhadt tonight, but felt Badenoch was awful (she's my local MP and hope she doesn't get anywhere Downing Street). Sunak spoke well but felt he was a bit 'Mr Smug' rather than 'Mr Reliable' Of the other girls Mourdant wiped the floor with Truss. Of the candidates if I had a vote it would be for Tugenhadt, but sadly I feel he doesn't have much support of other MPs to get through. Of the realistic it would probably be Mourdant Quote
Keith Houchen Posted July 15, 2022 Posted July 15, 2022 They were all cunts. Tugenhadt sounded like a LibDem leader whilst still being a raging arsehole. I fucking hate this country. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted July 16, 2022 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2022 2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: They were all cunts. Tugenhadt sounded like a LibDem leader whilst still being a raging arsehole. I fucking hate this country. Why are there three televised debates for the Tory cunts to sprout more cunty lies when the only people that can vote for the cunts are the 180,000 cunts that are paying Conservative party membership? Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted July 16, 2022 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2022 Finally a Tory policy I can get behind: Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted July 16, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted July 16, 2022 17 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said: Very very impressed with Tugenhadt tonight, but felt Badenoch was awful (she's my local MP and hope she doesn't get anywhere Downing Street). Sunak spoke well but felt he was a bit 'Mr Smug' rather than 'Mr Reliable' Of the other girls Mourdant wiped the floor with Truss. Of the candidates if I had a vote it would be for Tugenhadt, but sadly I feel he doesn't have much support of other MPs to get through. Of the realistic it would probably be Mourdant I don't think you've read the title of this thread, have you. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted July 16, 2022 Posted July 16, 2022 I have, but just saying that not all are as cuntish as the other cunts... Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted July 16, 2022 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2022 8 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said: I have, but just saying that not all are as cuntish as the other cunts... But they are still cunts, just because some are bigger then others doesn’t change the fact they all are. Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted July 16, 2022 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2022 2 hours ago, JNLister said: Finally a Tory policy I can get behind: If you asked someone to draw a Tory you'd get him. Man's a rat. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted July 18, 2022 Posted July 18, 2022 Marvellous hoping the other two push to have it anyway and empty chair these two Quote
CavemanLynn Posted July 18, 2022 Posted July 18, 2022 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: Marvellous hoping the other two push to have it anyway and empty chair these two Debates don't have to be hostile; that's on them. Similarly, the purpose of a debate is to explain how and why your policies are a better option than the other candidates. You cant do that without a discussion. Or should that be, Sunak and Truss can't do that. An issue for me, however, is that these debates are positioned very similarly to presidential debates. Intended or not, the vibe to me is "this party IS your ruling class, so you must assume that your Prime Minister will be someone from this party, not just for this political event but ongoing." I almost think that this should be a private conference, were it not for the entertainment of watching the party implode live. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.