All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I see Truss was on the front of one of the papers this morning saying she wants to send more people to Rwanda, so that's probably the leadership stitched up for her. 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I see Truss was on the front of one of the papers this morning saying she wants to send more people to Rwanda, so that's probably the leadership stitched up for her. 

What might not get reported as much is the Rwandan government saying they can only take 200. 120mill well spent. 

• Paid Members

I saw a few Tweets crunching the numbers that suggested that means the price per refugee would be more than if we paid them to go to Eton and then through university, which should play well with the people who definitely aren't racist but are just concerned about the economic impact of taking on refugees. 

Except it won't, because - to use a phrase that's been beaten to death through overuse on Twitter, but seems pertinent here - the cruelty is the point. A lot of these people would happily see their own quality of life diminished so long as they knew brown people were scared or suffering as a result. 

That Nads can tell us so much about what her candidate will be wearing makes it sound more like a cynically stage managed costume than an authentic kinship with the working class. I'm sure that can't be the case.

Just now, Merzbow said:

That Tory cunt Starmer just sacked the shadow transport minister for joining the rail picket.

Aren’t they saying “Officially” it was for non authorised media appearances? Yeah, sure Kieth.