All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

I can see Johnson calling an election. He will threaten MPs to back him or he will take the whole ship down with him. He knows they’re as self serving as he is and many tories will lose their gravy train if an election is called, so they’ll back him. If they don’t, he will ensure they lose their jobs. 

It’s also worth remembering these 31 cunts who quit didn’t do so because they learned about Chris Pincher and his serial predatory behaviour, they quit because you found out about it  

8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I can see Johnson calling an election. He will threaten MPs to back him or he will take the whole ship down with him. He knows they’re as self serving as he is and many tories will lose their gravy train if an election is called, so they’ll back him. If they don’t, he will ensure they lose their jobs. 

I could also see this. Like, he would rather go to the polls and try and get the public on-side than actually admit he's a fuck up and resign. I mean, they'd lose 100+ seats but there's no guarantee they'd be out of power if he went that route.

Also: 

Edited by 69MeDon

3 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

I could also see this. Like, he would rather go to the polls and try and get the public on-side than actually admit he's a fuck up and resign. I mean, they'd lose 100+ seats but there's no guarantee they'd be out of power if he went that route.

It’s out of the Bannon playbook. He can blame Tory MPs for circumventing democracy if they lose and his supporters will lap it up because it paints them as victims of the elite. He is their boy, you want your boy in charge but the establishment don’t. You’ve been hard done by. 

• Paid Members

A group of cabinet ministers are meeting with Boris telling him to resign. Amongst that group is Nadhim Zahawi, which is pretty hilarious. 

Boris's plan of "Don't worry, we've got Asians for the money stuff" has bit him on the backside.

Edited by Duke