All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

Just now, Tommy! said:

Apparently my local MP and all round snivelling arse licker has stepped down from some positions for trying to touch some blokes nob in the pub. 

I couldn't be happier. 

Yeah, he is, or was, deputy chief whip. But because he said sorry nothing further is happening. Not the first time he’s been wandering with his hands either. 

Anyone else see the story about Johnson getting noshed off in the Downing Street office? Also, Dorries saying how she loves Rugby League and that drop goal in 2003 that won the World Cup is one of her best memories?

Theres rumours that the tories are putting more pressure on Durham police to fine Starmer and as soon as he steps down, a general election will be called. It’s not cricket and FBPE centrist twats are once again pinning their hopes on the queen stepping in. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Also, Dorries saying how she loves Rugby League and that drop goal in 2003 that won the World Cup is one of her best memories?

At a rugby league world cup event no less! I bet those northerners were well chuffed with her getting the codes mixed up. I wonder if any Tories realise there is another code outside of their precious Union. 

In true Dorries fashion, she also manages to mention what she was drinking when watching that drop goal (which I'm sure happened around 10am or so our time), keeping the drunk old hag gimmick alive. 

1 hour ago, stumobir said:

Just your Secretary of State for Justice downplaying sexual impropriety and struggling with the definition of “guilty”. Rotten bastards. 

A former solicitor as well. As someone on Twitter said, his decision to enter politics was the laws loss, and politics loss as well. 

“But it did not trip the wire of severity  to warrant a formal disciplinary process”

So you’re allowed to do a little bit of abuse so long as you don’t trip the wire, got it.

He seems to suffer from a case of the “er, er, er…” part way through like Robocop remembering a trauma

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Some people at the next table were discussing it in my local on Sunday and they seemed more concerned he might be gay because apparently "it's understandable to touch an attractive woman but what he did was a bit much".

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Some people at the next table were discussing it in my local on Sunday and they seemed more concerned he might be gay because apparently "it's understandable to touch an attractive woman but what he did was a bit much".

And the country is in the hands of idiots like this, which is why were in this living hell.

Interesting tweet from Swarbrick who was part of May's cabinet I believe (so will know some insiders)

Which adds up when you see how happy the Cabinet were this morning 

• Paid Members

If Johnson's about to resign, that's not good news; switching in someone new will just re-energise their voters to continue to vote Tory in the next election. Not sure the year and a half from now till the next GE will be sufficient time for his successor to piss off enough of the electorate.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

If Johnson's about to resign, that's not good news; switching in someone new will just re-energise their voters to continue to vote Tory in the next election. Not sure the year and a half from now till the next GE will be sufficient time for his successor to piss off enough of the electorate.

Not sure there's anyone who could take over and re-energise the voters is there? All the top candidates are a slimy uncharismatic bunch with little support from even the most twattish members of the public. Also I think with their beloved Johnson out a lot of the gammons would lose interest in politics. 

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Not sure there's anyone who could take over and re-energise the voters is there? All the top candidates are a slimy uncharismatic bunch with little support from even the most twattish members of the public. Also I think with their beloved Johnson out a lot of the gammons would lose interest in politics. 

I would like to believe that, but then they also voted in John Major after Thatcher - a charisma vacuum in the wake of a hated government. I'm not convinced any more that the shower of cunts that comprise such a significant portion of the electorate will be put off. May was an unlikeable shite with all the appeal of a haunted puppet, and they still voted her in, even despite being run close by Corbyn.

Ultimately, as long as BJ's successor continues to promise to "deliver Brexit" in the way they want, i.e. being nasty to foreigners, they'll look for any opening to excuse their worst excesses. Always have.