All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

10 minutes ago, chokeout said:

Think that sums it up perfectly. He's not been given a list of points to hammer home and spin. He's clear why they're striking and what his members have done / achieved and isn't getting drawn into arguments. Even if you don't agree with him and the union he's coming across as the perfect person to represent them, although opposition will probably start trying to paint him as arrogant, rather than knowledgeable. 

I know I’m biased but the whole media landscape is set up against unions. Look at the language used. “Union Barons” forgetting that barons are unelected but union leaders are elected by members. Unions make “Demands” where as bosses make “Offers”. Strikes are “Disruptive” and “Selfish” instead of being an absolute last resort after not being heard. 

Big Mick was on The Jeremy Vine Show earlier (Yeah I know) and Carole Malone (Yeah I know) was banging on about the average wage of the members. Mick corrected her and she came out with some shite about how he was including cleaners in that average so that takes the average down. The cherry picking around the wage average is disingenuous as well, most drivers aren’t members of RMT, they’re ASLEF. 

EDIT - Was typing as @johnnyboyposted!

Edited by Keith Houchen

25 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I know I’m biased but the whole media landscape is set up against unions. Look at the language used. “Union Barons” forgetting that barons are unelected but union leaders are elected by members. Unions make “Demands” where as bosses make “Offers”. Strikes are “Disruptive” and “Selfish” instead of being an absolute last resort after not being heard. 

Yup. Next time he's on holiday or has a pint watch the right wing papers flood with UNION MARXIST LEADER DRINKS ÂŁ7 BOTTLE OF PERONI ON HOLIDAY IN 5K A WEEK LUXURY SPA

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, stumobir said:

Mick Lynch winding up bellend “journalists” all day every day, please. 

You can imagine the researcher finding that and thinking they've struck gold, then sinking like a salted snail watching that. 

5 hours ago, stumobir said:

Mick Lynch winding up bellend “journalists” all day every day, please. 

As much as I enjoyed Mick Lynch not taking any shit yesterday from journalists (the Kay Burley interview was particularly enjoyable), we were very close to descending into “who invented the skip?” there

Mick Lynch is on Question Time tonight. Also on is Brexit Party Bellend Ben Habib who this week came up with the ingenious plan to have Rwandan ships patrol the channel and take those crossing on dinghies straight to Rwanda. A landlocked country with no navy or ships registered.