All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

I check out The Guardian's football section and, out of habit, sometimes go to their home page. I find the opinion piece headlines so dull.

Today: "The lesson politicians refuse to learn? People are crying out for a leader who is honest about what they stand for".

Great. Groundbreaking stuff that people want an honest leader and our leaders are shit. What am I likely to get out of that article?

Absolutely fuck all. Not the thread for it, but The Guardian has massively gone to shit in the last 5 years or so.

My favourite treat was getting the Saturday version, a takeaway coffee and a pastry and spending a couple of hours with it, but it's dreadful nowadays. 

Crossword is still spot on though to be fair.

Oh, and I'm going for vasectomy for the minor operation. The PM has been PunkStepped.

The Times ran a story how Johnson wanted to give his then mistress, not Acuri, a plushy job with taxpayers footing the bill, It was in the first print run but then disappeared in the next print run and was removed from their website. There’s talk of a super injunction against the story but Downing St confirmed the pressured The Times into removing it. more controlling the media is it? But lol China North Korea etc  

Today I learned I’m blocked on Twitter by Mark Jenkinson MP. I guess he isn’t keen on people bringing up his previous affiliation with the BNP. 

Tories want the strikes, they want the division because it’s what they feed off. Big Mick ain’t taking their shit 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Today I learned I’m blocked on Twitter by Mark Jenkinson MP

I'm guessing you wanted to see this audacious tweet, which has resulted in EIGHT THOUSAND quote tweets of people putting him to rights. What an absolute wanker.

Screenshot_20220621-203710_Twitter.thumb.jpg.50c5ce0f5192ff8037df03130a35cece.jpg

We’ve had a 2% pay rise enforced on us after rejecting it god knows how many times. The vote to strike ballot papers are coming in next week. I’ll be trawling the local community pages on Facebook to see which customers think their  next day delivery ASOS parcels are worth more than my ability to feed and clothe my children and downgrading their service accordingly. Most of these cunts were filming themselves clapping 18 months ago.

Mick Lynch wiping the floor with every idiot yesterday was a sight to behold. The fact he's so composed just flusters them even more. The journalism though is frankly the worst. I expect a Tory MP to throw shit about, but my god the standard of journalists asking the questions really shows why we're in this shit.

• Paid Members

'No apologies for the armed forces, Nick?' 

Bloody hell you know you've lost an argument when you have to start throwing shit like that at the wall. 

His composure is a thing of beauty, it's like krytonite to MP media training. Theyre already on their second round of soundbites (what about the key workers, Mick!!!) they'll regroup and amend ready for tomorrow's continued media appearances. I'm guessing they'll push more towards how much a ticket will cost the average person and how he's basically robbing the poor. 

What makes him so good is he firmly believes what he is saying, knows what he is talking about, doesn’t have to remember what lies he said because he hasn’t said any, and crucially doesn’t give a fuck about being booked on again or having a career as a commentator as all he cares about are his members and not the chatterati rent a quote current affairs/news circuit. 

• Paid Members

Think that sums it up perfectly. He's not been given a list of points to hammer home and spin. He's clear why they're striking and what his members have done / achieved and isn't getting drawn into arguments. Even if you don't agree with him and the union he's coming across as the perfect person to represent them, although opposition will probably start trying to paint him as arrogant, rather than knowledgeable.