All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I went to quote my “Lads, you’re being worked” from the Ric Flair last match thread but it’s gone. 

But yeah. 

Man has difference of opinion than the majority of others on a few subjects. Man explains the reasons for his opinions. It’s a work.

Usually this is the stuff of a conspiracy theorists basement but fucking hell. TLDR Head of Yougov threatened by founder of Yougov (Tory Front Bencher) with sack if he released polling data showing Corbyn in a favourable light across the country. 

I can sum up what I’m posting about in one word, you’ll know what I’m referring to: Rwanda.

The thread title doesn’t feel strong enough for what this is. It’s objectively evil, and will almost certainly cost lives. If you voted for, and continue to defend, this disgrace of a government, you have almost as much blood on your hands as they do.

• Paid Members

Somebody, of East African extraction, told me yesterday that Rwanda is actually a nice place.  They glossed over the period of genocide and painted the country in a positive light. What do we know about where our abhorrent government is sending these people to? There's some talk of the numbers of people being sent over is quite small and that legal blocks are making it difficult for the government. 

Edited by BigJag