All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

Just out of a work/networking event where I had to listen to the local MP waffle on for 20 minutes without actually saying anything, and it's not until you're 3 feet from one of these cunts bumbling through their "speech" that you realise just what a fucking art it is. Talking for that long without saying anything of importance is a skill that they must learn at Downing Street.

Proper slimed out of an interest rate question as well.

Cunt.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Just out of a work/networking event where I had to listen to the local MP waffle on for 20 minutes without actually saying anything, and it's not until you're 3 feet from one of these cunts bumbling through their "speech" that you realise just what a fucking art it is. Talking for that long without saying anything of importance is a skill that they must learn at Downing Street.

Proper slimed out of an interest rate question as well.

Cunt.

I once met Theresa May at work when she was PM and I was genuinely shocked at how much of a dull complete charisma-vacuum she was. An empty shell of a human being. Amazing that these people get so far in life despite being so uninspiring to be around.

16 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

I once met Theresa May at work when she was PM and I was genuinely shocked at how much of a dull complete charisma-vacuum she was. An empty shell of a human being. Amazing that these people get so far in life despite being so uninspiring to be around.

Yeah I met Dominic Raab when I worked with young people at a conference and him interacting with these teenagers was the oddest thing I've ever seen. It was like he was an alien trying to act human for the first time. Properly weird.

Johnson largely just comes across confused when I've met him.

First time, before he became PM, he was amiable enough. He introduced himself and had an overly practiced handshake. My employers held a "party" for him upstairs and selected a pretty young woman from our staff to hang out at the "party." They spent a fortune on food and he didn't eat any of it, arrived late and buggered off early. 

Second time, when he was PM, he struggled to judge a children's art competition. At first I put it down to him not wanting to be seen as crushing any child's artistic ambitions but it quickly became apparent that he just struggled to form an opinion on them. 

Third time, which I've probably told multiple times on here before, he was with a Dementia group. He looked like he'd aged 20 years and was the most confused person there, seemingly just being whisked around by his minders. They were playing games designed for people with Dementia and I thought he'd be overly competitive but instead he didn't seem to know what was going on. Then one of the group stood up behind him and pretended to strangle him so a friend could take a photo and his security detail couldn't have given less of a shit. 

That last one I feel guilty about as I was there to take photos. I didn't take a photo of that. Maybe if I had have done and leaked it to the press I'd have saved lives. 

10 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Then one of the group stood up behind him and pretended to strangle him so a friend could take a photo and his security detail couldn't have given less of a shit.

They were busy googling "effective strangle diagram" to hold up on their phones.

12 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

I met Nicola Sturgeon, and she was so controlled that it was impossible to get any sort of read on what she might be like as a person. I wouldn't say she was robotic, but it was impossible to decipher who she really was. 

14 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Ed Milliband is the same, just no emotion above the mouth at all. 

I met David Miliband who visited a school I worked it, he was much the same. I couldn't get over just how polished yet fake he was. David Blunkett accompanied him on the visit and he was genuinely interested in the students and the school. Syeda Warsi was a regular visitor to the school, a hell of speech giver but there is nothing behind the eyes, very controlled and showed zero emotion at all times.