All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

This is what happens when all your political discourse is gathered from TikTok and GB News. I bet Hitman’s twitter handle contains a load of numbers and his profile picture is of a Bulldog surrounded by a Union Jack.

Have not watched even a second of GB News, wouldn’t even know the channel number. Guilty of TikTok viewing though, although not for news, food reviews, caving & whatever else pops up on the FYP.

16 minutes ago, stumobir said:

You do realise this was probably the biggest reason for Labour’s defeat in 2019? He caved to the centrists like Starmer who were pushing for an absurdly named “People’s Vote” which led to the massive collapse of traditional Labour strongholds in the North, seats he held (and even made gains) just 2 years before against May.

It’s almost like you don’t have a solitary fucking clue what you’re talking about.

No I don’t actually, I believe it was Labour being incredibly weak on matters concerning national security, the imaginary endless pot of cash for all the projects & handouts they had planned amongst general pandering to the lunatic side of the left. Hence why people settled with putting up with the Tories again

• Paid Members

Yeah, a referendum on the EU and a return to centrist politics are a sure vote winner, as evidenced by the enormous electoral gains made by the Lib Dems in 2017 and 2019, and the political powerhouse that the Change UK party became. 

Edited by BomberPat

Brexit is just one of those things that we have to accept for the foreseeable. As much as I hate it and I’m yet to see any benefits whatsoever, it’s here to stay for a long time. Pledging another EU Referendum in your manifesto is seen as a betrayal of democracy by a lot of people. Which it is really because it was something that has already been voted for and decided. I don’t even think Boris Johnson believed in Brexit. He just went along with it to get the top job because you know, he’s a cunt.

Edited by LCJ

23 minutes ago, LCJ said:

I don’t even think Boris Johnson believed in Brexit. He just went along with it to get the top job because you know, he’s a cunt.

He quite famously had two newspaper articles ready to print, one in support and one against, when he was Foreign Secretary, and waited to see which way the wind blowed before publishing. 

The latest what the fucking fuck, 

7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

He quite famously had two newspaper articles ready to print, one in support and one against, when he was Foreign Secretary, and waited to see which way the wind blowed before publishing. 

The latest what the fucking fuck, 

As grim as that is, after working with the DWP for nearly the past year, they're so fucking useless they couldn't arrest...a cat*

But yeah, what the actual fuck.

*Sorry, couldn't think of a way to finish that.

• Paid Members

Both Sky and the BBC gave it to him this morning and him floundering was both pleasing on the one hand but disgusting that this is what we’ve got, and will continue with for another few years 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
So Keef can watch it without bleaching his eyes

8 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Well it doesn’t contain him, he’s shared the clip.

If you want to post all the acceptable sources of information I’ll follow that next time.

So the post contained Femi then. You share what the fuck you want to, just saying that Femi is a fucking balloon. Easily in the top four of FBPE arseholes.