All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, AshC said:

Anyone see Panorama?

"Tonight... at last... we... at the BBC... are going to expose.... HOW WONDERFUL BORIS JOHNSON IS! What a character! So gifted!"

*vomits*

Laura Kuntsberg now in charge of politics at the BBC. Balanced? My arse.

7 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Laura Kuntsberg now in charge of politics at the BBC. Balanced? My arse.

Now? She’s been the political editor for years and is stepping down this month. 

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Now? She’s been the political editor for years and is stepping down this month. 

Yeah I got my roles mixed up. For some reason I thought she was moving to a higher position not taking over Sunday mornings. In my defence I only see her pop up on panels or newscast and don’t pay much attention when she’s talking.

So Sue Gray’s report has been published, he’s fumbled his way through another bullshit apology in the Commons, and just concluded a news conference where he repeated his bullshit apology. He’s got away with it again.

To quote a great man, “Frustrated isn’t the goddam word for it, this is bullshit”

• Paid Members

Can't talk about that till the investigation is finished

[Investigation finished]

.....Why you still going on about that. It was ages ago! Let's just get on with things

Edited by chokeout

I’ve heard Boris Johnson accepts full responsibility for the parties. So he is taking on the responsibility of breaking the law, having a shit load of his employees break the law in his place of work and causing a national scandal. I imagine taking responsibility for that will have the same repercussions if you or I had done that in our work places. 

At this stage Boris Johnson could kick a dog, kill the Queen, take a shit in the middle of Wembley Stadium during the national anthem, argue that the Nazis had a point, wipe his arse with the Union flag and say The Beatles were shit and he'd still get away with it. 

And all it's ever been about is making sure people remembered him. The Boris bikes, the Boris bridge, the Boris airport, the spearing kids, the bullshit busses and becoming Prime Minister was all about making sure his name would be remembered. It never mattered that the bikes were Ken Livingston's idea stolen from China, that the bridge was a waste of money and time, that the airport was an utterly nonsense idea, that the spear made him look like an overgrown bully, that everyone knew the busses were bollocks nor does it matter that he'll be known as one of the worst PMs ever. 

A very wise philosopher* once said "every country gets the president she deserves." Maybe Britain does deserve a snivelling lying git who's failed his way to success. 

*Robbie Williams

• Paid Members

All you can see there is Johnson looking really smug because he knows he's dodged another bullet. He's like bloody Neo. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

So this has magically become possible since yesterday, what a fucking surprise 

Do you think they figured out the mechanics of this major policy in 24 hours?

24 minutes ago, Duke said:

Do you think they figured out the mechanics of this major policy in 24 hours?

Obviously not, even a blind man could see I was being facetious.

But you can bet this wasn’t getting announced today had the findings of the Sue Gray Report been more favourable 

• Paid Members
Just now, WyattSheepMask said:

Obviously not, even a blind man could see I was being facetious.

But you can bet this wasn’t getting announced today had the findings of the Sue Gray Report been more favourable 

Of course it was. 

Could they have announced it on Monday or Tuesday? I'm sure. Could they have announced it a couple of weeks ago? Maybe. The chancellor mentioned this was something they were considering a couple of weeks ago, I'd be surprised if they didn't have it costed to some extent by then. But they'll have had a decent idea when the Gray report was going to come out and known it wasn't going to look good so probably held it off until now. They won't have moved it up or only decided to do it in response to yesterday's reaction.