WyattSheepMask Posted May 16, 2022 Posted May 16, 2022 Tell you what, I’ll get some extra hours in on June 3rd aka that forced day off that I didn’t ask for Quote
Guest Posted May 16, 2022 Posted May 16, 2022 You know those websites that let you browse your MP's voting record? Is there anything similar for councillors, or is local government a bit too bush league for organised accountability? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 16, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 16, 2022 (edited) 5 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: Tell you what, I’ll get some extra hours in on June 3rd aka that forced day off that I didn’t ask for Shame you won’t be able to use that day to spend the £200 gift/grant/definitely not a loan, even though you have to pay it back, that we’re getting Edited May 16, 2022 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 17, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2022 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: Coming up later I was thinking more Siphon Filter myself. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted May 17, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2022 It's what she would have wanted. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted May 17, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2022 the spirit of entrepreneurship, that. The market has dictated that people want eggs. Quote
Ironic Indie Lad Posted May 17, 2022 Posted May 17, 2022 Actually quite a good price for an egg by todays standards Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 17, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2022 Is it free range? Anybody see that they're sending Liz Truss to try and sort out the iddues in Northern Ireland? Quote
69MeDon Posted May 17, 2022 Posted May 17, 2022 It's one egg, Michael, how much could it cost? £10? Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 17, 2022 Posted May 17, 2022 I know I always put my money on Gove, but… Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 17, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2022 My money is on someone who rhymes with Diss Failing, for no reason whatsoever. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 17, 2022 Posted May 17, 2022 4 minutes ago, gmoney said: My money is on someone who rhymes with Diss Failing, for no reason whatsoever. Cark Pantswah! Quote
Paid Members stumobir Posted May 17, 2022 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2022 At what point does calling these weirdos “Honourable Gentleman/Lady” become a sick joke? Quote
Loki Posted May 17, 2022 Posted May 17, 2022 I hear that whoever did it is in a lot of Ribble. I mean trouble. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.