Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

One of the more disturbing things recently is how under-reported was the recent vote they won to take control of the independent Electoral Commission. The only ray of hope there is that the Lords voted it back down quite convincingly, but still: the fact that these shit-heads not only shamelessly violated their own purported wannabe-Yank "we must have checks and balances!" principles, but that enough of their MPs are that unscrupulous as to enable them to wave it through parliament.

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 4/27/2022 at 12:31 PM, Keith Houchen said:

 My moneys on a coked up Gove. 

I can't believe this hasn't come out yet. I reckon it's Raab. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It'll have been Theresa May checking out what her husband has been watching.

EDIT: Ah shit, it was a male. I'll have a fiver on Fabricant in that case, same with whoever said the Basic Instinct line about Rayner. 

Edited by Nick James
  • Moderators
Posted
On 4/27/2022 at 7:31 AM, Keith Houchen said:

 My moneys on a coked up Gove. 

Just supporting a sex worker is all...never enough for the looney left is it???

  • Paid Members
Posted

He was watching that lass who shagged 900-odd blokes in a day, but only so he could leave a comment saying "that's nothing, I've got some mates who regularly fuck millions of people in much less time than that." 

Posted

He just wanted to mock them for wearing protection. It's time we start living with chlamydia.

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

He just wanted to mock them for wearing protection. It's time we start living with chlamydia.

I never wear condoms, I refuse to live in fear

Posted
7 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Fucks sake. Is he a front bencher? I thought it was going to be a cabinet minister. 

He’s chair of the environment committee or something so classed as a front bencher. Well shit, Gove lets me down again. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...