Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
10 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

To make everyone feel better, Maggie Thatcher pegged it 9 years ago today. And she's still dead. 

Stop calling her Maggie!

Posted
18 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

To make everyone feel better, Maggie Thatcher pegged it 9 years ago today. And she's still dead. 

I went on my honeymoon that day and by the time I landed in Italy she’d died. That could just be a coincidence, but you’re welcome all the same

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I went on my honeymoon that day and by the time I landed in Italy she’d died. That could just be a coincidence, but you’re welcome all the same

Why? Did your plane land on her?

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 4/9/2022 at 5:05 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

I went on my honeymoon that day and by the time I landed in Italy she’d died. That could just be a coincidence, but you’re welcome all the same

Died of a broken heart, did she? 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Nothing happens. These fines are conveniently handed out during Easter recess as well. If anything, I could see the bastards spin this into a narrative along the lines of 'see, even we're paying lockdown fines, we're one of the people!'.

Bent, law breaking, tax avoiding cunts. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...